•48• Forgiveness and Healing

"Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love."

"Here, sit down.", Taehyung stretched out the chair for her to sit.

She sat down and looked at him as if wondering what he was up to.

It's been few days she back from the hospital. Everything started to feel like it was before, before in the sense when she first time came here.

It started feeling like home once again and they never left her alone for even a single minute.

Her favourites, Taehyung and Hoseok were always by her side. Jimin never left a chance to cheer her up. Jin always had her smiling at his silly dad jokes, well they were silly but he never accepted. Namjoon was the serious one, still his clumsiness put a smile on her face and these days it felt as if he became even more clumsy, or he did it intentionally to earn a certain someone's smile. Yoongi directed all the guards to accompany her wherever she goes, he wanted his little sister safe at all the times.

There was only one person who wasn't around her since the day she arrived from the hospital. He left right after escorting her to her room. She wanted to know where he was but her conscience still had not forgiven him.

"Y/n?...Y/n?", Taehyung's voice broke her from her trance.

"Yes...huh...what?", she looked at him abruptly breaking through her thoughts.

"We were talking if you would like to come with us to the beach. The weather's really beautiful today so we can do that.", Taehyung said showing his sparkling eyes.

"Oh that... Will it be okay for the baby?", she asked looking up from her cereal bowl with the spoon still in her hand.

"Oh come on, you gotta ask that Y/n, he's our nephew. The beach is all clear for today. Not a single soul's gonna be there.", Jin said holding the phone next to his ear as if he was just talking to someone on the phone.

"Clear?...", she didn't get him initally as it was holiday so how could the place be not full of people.

"Crystal clear.", Yoongi said applying the butter on his loaf of bread.

"Guys!", a loud voice came from behind as a back hug engulfed Y/n which tensed her at first but she relaxed as he said further.

"It's gonna be so awesome today. A beach holiday! Oh, what can be better than this.", Jimin blabbered sitting down next to Y/n.

She munched on her cereal as her eyes wandered around the front door to catch even a glimpse of him but he didn't come.

"Just five more minutes and we'll be there.", Jin announced looking at her while she was still only looking outside the body.

They sighed and again fixed their gaze on the road. Since the past few days she was with them still she was somewhere else.

"We're here."

She slowly came out of the car still unsure if she wanted to come here. Her hand gripped Jin's sleeve lightly when more cars arrived one after the other behind them.

"It's ok Y/n, they are all our men.", Jin assured her and his words put a relaxed smile on her face.

They walked further towards the shore when suddenly,

"Oh! I guess I forgot the mat in the car only.", Jimin said and went away to bring it while Taehyung and Hoseok also tagged along with him.

Only Jin was left with her as Yoongi and Namjoon had not come due to some urgent work as they said.