•34• Accident

"I

"I...I can't do it.No, no, I won't do it anymore." she sobbed hardly clutching the wash basin with her hands. The sound of the water running out of the faucet was trying so hard to supress her sounds. She looked in the mirror and her reflection only reminded of that broken girl she was before meeting him.How did it turn out like this?Why did this happen? She was going crazy with those thoughts when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/n , are you alright?"

It was his voice.The person who always showered her with so much love yet she just betrayed him. Because of her, his friend whom he loved more than a brother was lying injured. She quickly washed her face splashing the water on her face multiple times till her top was also soaked in water. She opened the door and found him standing in front of her. He touched her face to which her eyes closed and lips trembled. He wrapped his arms around her trembling figure. He knew she was scared after seeing so much but what he didn't know was that her pain had another reason as well.

Few days passed by with everyone staying at home. They talked with Jimin not letting him feel alone. But she couldn't bring herself to meet him without shedding a tear. When she went to see him in his room, her hands quickly held his hands and she just said sorry. He told him that it was okay and it wasn't like as if it was her fault. But the thing was that she was drowning in guilt these days.

She was in the kitchen making soup for Jimin when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see Suzie standing with an ugly smile on her face. Y/n just turned around trying not to look at her but got harshly turned around by Suzie.

"Come with me.We are going for a walk." she said in a threatening tone.

"No! ", Y/n replied in a firm tone, "You hurt them.You all promised you won't if I'd do as you say but you guys shot Jimin."

"It wasn't us." Suzie said seriously but Y/n wasn't able to believe her.How could she believe such a person?

"It wasn't us, I'm telling you.We weren't even aware when they were going to attack on our shipments.How could we possibly know that, you didn't tell us about that." Y/n's eyebrows knitted in confusion as she herself couldn't recollect what she told them.