•42• My Yearning For You

Flashback still continuing

"Please, please don't tell anyone about this." she cried feebly as her hand clutched her belly.

"Please please..." she joined her hands in front of her and she hicupped while crying bitterly.

She suddenly got engulfed in a hug as her shivering body got a little stable. He looked in her eyes as if he wanted to say sorry but couldn't bring himself to say that. He rubbed his hand on her back trying to soothe her.

"I won't." he whispered as he caressed her back.

"Just tell me, do you even know who the father is?" his voice was calm, not the venomous tone he used earlier.

"Yes and I am not what Sehun has told you about me. I am not that. I loved someone, I still love him and this is the symbol of our love. I can't let anyone hurt him or I'll die, I'll just die..." she clutched his shirt as she forgot what he had accused her of few moments ago. She just wanted comfort at the moment and she just wanted her brother.

He found not even a glimpse of lie in her eyes. He understood there must be something wrong. Maybe Sehun misunderstood.

But she is the reason you're again an orphan.

His inner conscience mocked her as he broke the hug startling her.

"Oppa..." she tried to say but his hand gestured her to stop saying anything further.

"I won't tell anyone about this. But don't expect anything else from me. I won't be there by your side ever. Remember that." he said not meeting her eyes.

She bit her lower lip listening to his words but the pain in her stomach never subsided.

"Ahh!" she groaned in agony falling on the bed when the pain became unbearable.

He got alarmed at her state as he ran towards her. His hands softly held her body close to his as he asked,

"Wh..what happened?" he got confused seeing her state.

"My baby... It's paining here. Please hospital..doctor..." her words came out broken due to the constant discomfort and pain.

He didn't waste and minute and scooped her body in his arms. She was light like a feather even though she was pregnant. He unlocked the door and left the mansion in a hurry quickly moving towards the car placing her on the back seat.

No matter how much he tried to hide, he was worried about her as he gently laid her down on the back seat and carressed her head.

"It'll be fine." he didn't realise when those words slipped from his mouth as he quickly moved away and closed the door harshly. He was getting at his own self for feeling sympathetic towards her.

He quickly started the car and within few minutes, they reached the hospital.

She was sitting on the bench and the doctor sat in front of her. She had asked Taemin to wait outside and he immediately agreed not feeling comfortable. She asked the doctor if the baby was alright. The doctor examined her and ran a few tests on her.

"The baby is perfectly fine. But you just need to be a bit careful. No lifting weights in this condition, okay." the doctor was a middle aged lady, she instructed her to take extra care of her in such condition.

"Is the one waiting outside the father?" the doctor asked her.

"Oh, no no. He's my brother." she said quickly but couldn't bring herself to tell anything about Jungkook. The question made her heart sink knowing how her child might remain deprived of father's love all his life.