•45• The Vengeance

"We're here.", he said bringing the car to a stop.

"Hm?", she was still half asleep and tried to open her eyes.

"It's ok. I'll just go out and check and come back ok. You can sit back till that time." , he said moving out of the car.

The car stood few blocks away from a huge mansion with heavy security guarding the place.

"Who is even this girl?", he murmured to himself while holding the paper in his hand which bore the address of her destination.

He was sure until now that the routes he took were all correct but this lavish place was making him rethink his decisions.

"Excuse me, is this...one minute",he looked in the paper and said,"the Paradise Villa, Block 3,East Face..."

"Yes it is.", the security guard said in a deep trained voice.

"I would like to meet the owner of this house. I have...", he got interrupted by some snickering sounds.

"Kid, just follow your route and get away from here. This is no place for hangouts. It's the mansion of some really dangerous people.", he said with his tone becoming really serious around the end.

"Hey! Who are you all chit-chatting with?" , another voice interrupted them.

"Actually Alex sir, this kid was having here's address and was asking for Mr.Jeon and others.", he said quickly.

"Send him to me.", he said in a really serious tone.

There Alex was, shooting glares in James's direction. He had already asked him about his motive but James just refused. He remembered Suzie's words correctly.

"Do not trust anyone there. Just ask for Mr.Jeon Jungkook."

At that time, he had felt that name a bit familiar but didn't push the thought further.

He realised he could not enter the place if he remains sophisticated. He had to do something to meet him not matter if it was as ridiculous as breaking in the house like a trespasser.

"Hey!",Alex shouted as the man in front of him suddenly started running towards the entrance door.

His sudden action didn't give anyone much time to stop him and he hastily entered the mansion.

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook!", he shouted becoming breathless.

"Woah! Who's that!?", Taehyung said entering the living room from the gym wiping his sweaty neck with a towel. He was wearing a casual white t-shirt with pants.

"No, leave me. I need to meet him.", James said in revolt when the guards held him and forced him down on his knees.

"Who are you? And why do you need to meet him?", Taehyung looked in his eyes and said coming towards him.

"I...I have to tell him something.", he said gulping down a bit looking at the dangerous physique of the man in front of him.

"It's really important...", he tried to justify himself quickly considering the dreadful situation he was in.

"What the hell are you doing here?"
A voice interrupted them.

"You? Sir?", James said in surprise looking at him and realising he was the same accident guy.

James was sitting on a chair now and the others also sat around him emitting dangerous aura.

"So you're telling me you have someone I might want to see?", Jungkook said suddenly getting a hang of his words.