•46• Shattering Pieces Of Trust

"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair."

"Shit! Shit! Fuck! It's the last bullet in my pistol.",Baekhyun whisper screamed in his earpiece glancing at his gun's empty cartridge. It was a sudden attack as they didn't expect Bangtan to counterattack so fast. They were expecting peace for some time but today since the morning, the dreadful day kept on getting worse for them.

Their people were keeping the Bangtan's army from entering the mansion's main door since past few minutes and eventually they were out of armour being unprepared. The main door collapsed with armed men entering and spreading over the place killing anyone coming in sight.

With that, seven men with loaded guns and leather outfit entered the place shooting the ones in sight.

"To the left.", Jungkook signalled to three of the best fighters out of them, Hoseok, Jimin , Namjoon.

The shooters team, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jin, backed them up with Jungkook heading with them.

The sounds of gunshots and foggy smoke filled the atmosphere. Blood seemed to be dripping from the walls of the mansion as half of Sehun's men were dead. More screams followed as a group of women with some children came in view of Jungkook. Their look gave away that they were workers and maids at the place and Jungkook's eyes glanced one of the little boy who was clinging tightly onto his mother. The lady was sobbing badly and joined her hands in front of him as if begging him not to hurt her or her baby.

Suddenly, sound of a gunshot filled the vicinity as the little boy fell limp in his mother's arms. Her soul left her body seeing her baby lying in a pool of blood with eyes wide open in fear just like they were a little while ago.

But it wasn't Jungkook who pulled the trigger. A man came in view from the back of the staircase whose gun was pointed at them. The fresh smoke leaving his gun's endpoint confirmed that he was the one who had shot. He looked straight at the women through the door with Jungkook standing behind the wall so was not visible to him.

"Bitch.", he mouthed with disgust as if he was repulsed with the fact that she was pleading in front of their enemy.

The man's fingers lingered on the gun's trigger further ready to pull it again but a loud bang echoed and the gun fell from his hold falling on the ground as Jungkook stood with his gun still aimed at him after shooting a bullet right in between his eyes.

His attention diverted from the man as he heard the wails of the woman in front of him which were actually the cries of a mother who had just lost her baby.

"Stay low. Behind there.",he directed her and the other workers to the back of the counter and instructed them to keep hiding there and they wouldn't be harmed.

The fight of guns and arms continued till their opponent's weaponry and soldiers seemed to have reached a dead end.

"Aah!", Sehun groaned as a hard punch landed across his jaw. Jungkook cracked his neck and again looked at the bloodied figure of the man in front of him. Sehun was tied down and was on his knees in front of him with Baekhyun meeting the same fate beside Sehun.

Sehun's men were dead leaving a few of them alive who were also beaten and tied up in a corner. The sight was barbaric in itself with the whole place reeking of blood.

"Where is her brother?", came the question from Jungkook as he really wanted to know who that brother of her was.

Sehun just glared at him with half closed eyes and spat blood which was filling his mouth after those constant punches. His head was still up and he wasn't looking much broken.