•29• Blooming Love

*Listen to the above song.

"

Y/n, for how long are you gonna stay in the bathroom? It's already been half an hour.Are you fine?Is there some problem?"
There was Jungkook talking with her with his honey voice and words as sweet as that. No one would believe that just few hours ago he had stabbed a person to death.

"Coming.Just a minute." Y/n's sweet voice calmed him.

"I don't know who stays in bathroom for so much time such late at night..."
His words got stuck in his throat as the bathroom door opened revealing Y/n standing with a bathrobe covering her body.

But the thing that astonished him the most was the satin cloth peeking a little from the bathrobe.

He looked at her and smirked coming close to her.

"What're you hiding?Huh." he said nearing to her.

"N..nothing." she fiddled with her fingers nervously looking down.

But suddenly she felt his face directly in front of hers as his arm got wrapped around her waist. Her heart raced as she stepped back but in a flash, she was in his arms as he carried her towards the bed bridal style.

She gulped down hard at his actions. As his hands approached the knot of her bathrobe, her hands stopped him. But his intense stare on her made her remove her hands quickly.He opened the knot and slid it off her body and the thin satin underclothing she was wearing came in view. His eyes changed as he saw that.His face approached her face holding her chin up with his hand and crashed his lips on hers. She looked a bit taken aback by his action.

But before she could understand anything, his hand slowly slid down one strap of her lingerie down her shoulder as his lips trailed kisses from her lips to her jawline to her shoulder. As his lips kissed the soft skin of her shoulder, her body shivered with a strange feeling. But before she could feel more of that, his hand travelled inside her clothing caressing her naked waist and then travelling towards her chest. She instinctively pushed him back as she felt his hands inside her clothing.

To say he was hurt would be an understatement, but still he understood her reflexes. He knew what she had been through and he knew this might happen.

"S..sorry.I..I'm sorry." she murmured in a soft tone as she looked at her hands with which she just pushed him away.

"Hey...it's ok." he engulfed her small frame in his big arms as he heard her murmuring.

Suddenly he felt a bit damp on his shoulder and he realised that she was crying. He soothingly rubbed her back when he saw how she started hiccuping while sobbing. His chest tightened seeing her like that. He so badly wanted her to feel his love but her past always came in between and that's he wanted to destroy everyone from her past.

After some time, he saw how she fell asleep in his arms. He laid her down next to him and pulled up the straps of her dress and covered her body with the duvet. His hand caressed her face softly seeing her tear stained cheeks. She didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve this pain.He felt so helpless at the moment.

He also laid down next to her but couldn't bring himself to sleep after seeing her like that. He so badly wanted to scream to her that he would never let anything happen to her, that he would never let her suffer anymore. He wanted her to never feel afraid anymore. He knew she also wanted to be loved but her insecurities always stopped her. He firmly decided that he would kill those monsters who had hurted her and she would be the one to pull the trigger. He wanted her to herself end the reasons of her pain.

Thinking that, he drifted to sleep with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Next day

Bangtan realised that it was going to be a tiring day when they got to know about their new mission. They had to go to deal with their rival gang which was creating problems at their warehouse.

They left the house in the afternoon and knew wouldn't be back before midnight.

Jungkook wanted to call Jennie or Suzie but Y/n insisted that she would be okay. He was not sure if he could leave her alone in the house although the place was heavily secured by his men. But at last, he agreed.

As he left with the others, she went and sat down in her room because there was his scent in the room and it comforted her. Her fingers kept on fiddling sitting on the bed. She kept on reminiscing the past day's incident.She sat there really upset, she knew that he would never hurt her. She also wanted to show her love to him but her past trauma always came in between. She ran to the bathroom and washed her face as her eyes became blurry.

I'm a loser.

He loves me but I am not even able to give him the love he deserves.

I...I re..really love him but is it my fault that something...something so horrible happened with me.

She felt like losing the battle between her love and her fears. But she couldn't let that happen. No,she would never let that happen.

She wiped those tears sniffling a bit. She took a warm shower and changed into a new pair of clothes. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror with a new flame of hope ignited in her heart. She was determined to overcome her fears and love him to the fullest.

Timeskip

They had returned home completely tired. It was almost the time of midnight and they just went to their rooms and Jungkook also entered the room completely exhausted. But his tired eyes were looking at her only. She was sitting on the bed writing something in a diary with so much attention. He approached her and the moment she saw him, she quickly closed the diary and turned to him and hugged him. He was indeed tired but having her in his arms always softened his mood.

He looked at her tired eyes and realised that she was also tired.

"Let's sleep.Okay." he said and went to the washroom to wash up.

As he came from the bathroom, he sat on the bed and groaned a bit as he felt some strain in his shoulders. Suddenly he felt two small hands on his shoulders massaging them to which he just smiled and looked down. He felt her using all of her strength massaging his shoulders and suddenly he held her hands pushing her on the bed.

She gasped at his action.His lips touched hers in pure need as he placed her hands at the back of his neck. He wanted to show the power she has on him. They shared a beautiful kiss as their warm breaths mingled and their bodies pressed against each others'. But before proceeding further, he stopped and hugged her lightly disconnecting their lips.

"Now sleep." he said looking at her pouting face.

He knew she was pushing her limits and he didn't want that. He wanted her to give in only when she was herself ready not under any pressure.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent and with that, they fell asleep.

*******************

Hope you liked the chapter!
Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment!
Love you guys!