•10• Real Danger

"Amazing!", Jackson said coming out of the car as they reached the port.

"Never thought they would be this dumb.", he said making his way towards the man in front.

"Well, we knew Jackson. That's why we were able to beat those bastards this time.", that man said with a grin on his face and fire evident in his eyes.

"Poor Bangtan!", he said as both of them cracked in a sinister laughter.

"Yeah Baekhyun , you're right!", Jackson also said as they both high-fived.

"Ok, so where is she? That bitch who got the whole Bangtan wrapped around her finger

"Ok, so where is she? That bitch who got the whole Bangtan wrapped around her finger.", Baekhyun said in a sneering tone.

Jackson just pointed towards the car she was in and Baekhyun was already half way towards the car.

"Hey!", Jackson said gaining the latter's attention.

His head turned around and his raised eyebrow showed his want to get the reason of his sudden interruption.

"Umm... You know right, that we can't do anything to her.", Jackson said in a real quandary.

Baekhyun turned himself towards Jackson only to shot him a glare which immediately shut him up.

His expression showed authority that he won't be listening to anyone.

As he reached the car, he opened the door and got in. He sat right next to her. His eyes ,in which lust was evident ,roamed all over her petite body lying there in utter stillness.

He opened the ropes which were restricting her body. While doing so as his body touched hers, a strong desire of touching her more invaved his body.

He leaned in more and grazed her soft lips with his thumb. The desire deepened as he came really close to her as there was almost no distance between their bodies.

Her unconscious self was not knowing what he was doing but if she would have been conscious,she would've definitely tried to pry him off her but god was too cruel to her this time also.

That man was taking advantage of her unconsciousness and she wasn't able to do anything.

His one hand snaked around her waist as he brought her body dangerously close to his. His lips touched her earlobe then he travelled down to her jaw and finally when his lips were about to sinfully claim her lips, there was a knock on the car's window.

Baekhyun let out a huff of dissatisfaction as he left her body and came out of the car.

"What?!", he shouted to which Jackson flinched a bit but then said,
"You need to leave right now with her. I'll join you after two days after making sure that those Bangtan aren't looking for her anymore."

He just rolled his eyes and was again about to hold the handle of the car but Jackson held his other hand and stopped him.

"What happened now?", Baekhyun just asked nonchalantly.