•21• Warm Feeling

"Wait, so what the hell am I listening right now? Jungkook was in love since so long and you guys didn't tell me and now that girl is in such a bad condition that she needs a doctor.And you guys just rescued her back from Australia yesterday. So much happened and you guys never told me."
Jennie exclaimed looking at all of them while Jungkook was in the guest room getting freshened up.It was actually a lot for her to take in.

"Ya but it was because he asked us not to tell anyone about this.And above all you were abroad also so..." Hoseok said looking away from her piercing gaze.

"So what if I was abroad! Guys listen up here.I have always considered you guys my best friends but now I think you don't think that about me so..." Jennie kept on saying with a hurt expression.

But got cut off in the middle by a voice,

"We've also considered you our best friend that's why I've called you not anyone else." Jungkook said entering the drawing room.

But the gloomy and tired expression on his face made her lose all the anger.It looked like as if he had cried just now which was actually not a lie.

"Jungkook, are you fine?" She said turning to him.

"Just come here and sit down.We need to talk." he said seating himself with a sigh.

It took him almost an hour or two to explain her the situation and his narration was constantly interrupted by her frequent gasps for her and curses for the people who harmed her.As he finished telling her everything,she quickly got up and asked only one thing.

"Where is she?Take me to her."

"Hey calm down.I think you should not just barge in like that.She doesn't even know you..." Taehyung got interrupted by her.

"Are you the doctor or me?I know what to do dude.And in cases like this,it doesn't matter if she knows me or not.I know how to make her feel comfortable around me."

She said and touched the doorknob ready to enter the room when Jungkook held her hand.

"Please help her.I want to see her happy not scared of everyone near her."he said.

"I will, Jungkook.Just trust me."She said and entered the room while they all went down as she had instructed them.

But only Jungkook was there by the door not ready to leave Y/n.He felt a pull on his arm and saw Suga standing beside him.

"We need to go Jungkook.She said it's for her sake only."Suga said and dragged Jungkook with him downstairs.

While inside the room, Jennie came and closed the door lightly and just as to her prediction , Y/n looked at her surprised but not exactly scared. Jennie realised that she was uneasy around men only as for now. She removed her doctor coat which she was wearing since she ran here just as she received the call from Jungkook.

"Hey,hi.I'm Jennie.What's your name dear?" Jennie said in the most friendly voice while settling her coat on the chair and she also seated herself on the chair near the bed.

Y/n looked at her for a while with her doe eyes not really understanding much.It took her some time to relax around Jennie.She realised how she was just talking to her like a friend.Her expressions changed to a comfortable one but she still didn't say anything.But she saw how she never looked at her with disgust not even once when she entered the room.She expected that everyone would want to get away from her after all the things that had happened with her.Her mind had made her believe that she had lost something so precious , her dignity, so she felt that she could never be treated the same.With many revolts in her mind to open up or not,she finally said,

"My name is Y/n." A small smile was on her face when she finally said it.

This made Jennie smile the widest.

"Such a sweet name dear.And ya do you know I'm a friend of these people.
These people are just seven amazing guys."Jennie said but she saw how Y/n started losing her smile at their mention.

"Hey, I know that you don't trust anyone now and yes it is right.You shouldn't trust them quickly.Give them some time to win your trust.I'm no one to push you dear." Jennie said and came next to her.

"Now can I get a hug? Please." she said looking at Y/n cutely to which Y/n smiled and shifted a bit towards her.

Jennie knew how broken she was and so the thing she needed the most was love and care.She embraced her and patted her back softly but suddenly she heard some sniffles and pulled back a little from the hug and found Y/n crying.

"Hey ,it's fine now.I'm here.We all are here for you.And now let's get you bandaged."Jennie said calming her down.

"Huh?..." Y/n couldn't respond to her in words but tugged the blanket more over her not willing to show herself probably because she was ashamed or scared.

"Y/n, I know it's difficult for you to trust me but we need to check you up right." Jennie said trying to convince her.

But Y/n just shook her head in a 'no' like a little child.

"Ok ok. Let's just try like this.Give me your hands first.Only hands.Cover up the rest of your body if you want."

She slowly placed her hands in Jennie's hands and stared at her when she was examining her hands.They were injured ofcourse and needed treatment.Jennie at once realised the signs of self abuse and realised why she was so uncomfortable to show her body to her.It was because she didn't want her to pity her.

Jennie just smiled at her appreciating her efforts for believing her.Then she wiped her hands with warm water during which Y/n hissed in pain a few times but never told her to stop.It was because she didn't want to show that she was weak.It took her sometime to make Y/n show the rest of her body to Jennie and she also examined her body for any serious injuries.There were lots of bruises on her lower abdomen and back due to which Jennie felt like just snapping the necks of the people who did it with her.

Then she asked someone on phone to bring her some medicines and clothes.It was her friend who was still junior to her at work.And yes, she knew that Jennie was friends with mafia gang Bangtan.

"Suzie, bring me the things I messaged you.Really quick ok." Jennie said to her over the call.

"Oh okay Jennie.Wait for some time.I'll be there."
She replied.

"Ok so can you tell me about your family?It's ok if you don't want to but still I'm just asking."Jennie said.

"They are not with me now.They went to God when I was young and my oppa..."Y/n said looking down at her lap with dull eyes.

"Hey,it's fine.At least they loved you,adored you when they were there.Don't be sad now.They won't be happy to see that from above." Jennie said caressing her head lovingly.

"Your family?"Y/n said with a little hesitation.

"Oh my family.Nah,they were just not there for me anytime.Not the time I was at school,nor when I was at college or when I graduated.They were too busy to themselves maybe because they wanted a boy child and I came.So ya at the end when I left them,they didn't shed a tear.But still now I'm here.I have my friends,those who love me so much.I am happy that I made so far and reached here because you know happiness is there waiting for you somewhere,you just need to wait for the right time and right person."
Y/n felt sad for her but at last her words made a warm feeling emerge in her heart.Jennie was talking about the exact same thing she used to talk to herself about all these years.

'Maybe after all this I can really live a happy life.Maybe I can also feel happy.'

She thought to herself with a small smile adorning her face.

********************

I wasn't able to update for two days but I'm back now.

So tell me how you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment if you liked it.

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!