•40• The Past

Two months flashback is still continuing

"No!" she suddenly shouted getting up from where she was lying down.

Her consciousness slowly flowed in and she became aware of her surroundings.

She was at a different place. A place she had never been before and the mere idea creeped her out as she remembered what had happened few moments ago. She looked around frantically as her hands fumbled around her dress in anxiety. Before she could process further, the door slammed open.

"Finally, look who do we have here!" he announced taking predatory steps towards her.

Her eyes widened as her throat dried seeing Sehun right in front of her

Her eyes widened as her throat dried seeing Sehun right in front of her. Just his intense glare and nasty stare made her feel degraded and scared.

She backed away from him but before he could move any further, someone entered the room.

The person entering the room had a poker face sharing no glance of his thoughts. Her eyes shot open seeing the person in front of her. The person she had done all this for. The person who was so much to her.

It was Taemin.

Her heart got filled with a strange tingling warmth seeing her beloved in front of her

Her heart got filled with a strange tingling warmth seeing her beloved in front of her. It was a moment to experience for her.

But she found no change of expressions on his face. She thought that might be due to him not remembering her.

She instantly moved towards him and raised up her hand and grazed the soft skin of his cheek as unknowingly , tears fell down from her eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?" his cold voice snapped her out of her thoughts and with that he violently removed her hand touching his face.

"Oppa..." she couldn't form sentences in her mind anymore.

"Sehun, I guess we should discuss about the upcoming matters. We here don't have time to waste." he said in ice cold voice devoid of any emotions taking a quick glance at her disregarding her affection.