•35• My Precious

She breathed heavily as he dragged the chair and sat next to her bed. She flinched when he placed his palm on her face caressing her tender skin. Tears brimmed her eyes when she brought up her hand with so much difficulty to remove his hand touching her skin. Her hand pained too much to make even the slightest of the movement but she couldn't bear him touching her like that. It disgusted her. He quickly grabbed her hand and pinned it down on the bed which made her whimper in pain. Tears ran down her cheeks as he grabbed her hand tightly pressing her wound intentionally. He had that devilish look fixed on his face as he saw her frightened under his hold. It pleasured him to see her like that, so scared of him.

"So baby, what did you say earlier? That you won't do as I say anymore?" his pressure on her injury increased with his every word.

"No ! I'll n...not." she troubled to form words due to the pain but finally said it.

She saw how suddenly his jaw clenched and he left her arm. She expected a hit or maybe an outburst from him but she was perplexed when she heard him snicker. He let out a mocking laugh and got up from the chair. This made her confused and scared.

"Oh I knew it. I knew it that you would try to betray me." he said showing a fake disappointed look.

She gulped hard at his words.

He... He knew about it.
What would he do now?

Her inner turmoil didn't let her notice when he suddenly came near her. She only noticed when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him with wide eyes but couldn't bring herself to say anything or retaliate.

"You thought you'd be able to escape from me this easily? Huh?" he said as he caressed her shoulder looking in her eyes. She let out a shaky breath and tried to shift back frightened at the proximity of their closeness.

But suddenly she froze at her place when she heard his words.

"What if I have someone you'd never want to get hurt? Someone you'd want to save at the cost of your life?" he said bringing his face really close to her ear.

She felt his lips on her earlobe but couldn't dare to push back after hearing his words.

"Who?" She thought.

As he shifted a bit away from her, his hands fished out a paper from his back pocket and as he brought it near her, she realised it wasn't just any paper, it was a photo. Her hand quickly moved forward and she snatched the photo from his hands. Her eyes softened seeing the photo as her reminscing past crossed her mind when she was actually happy. A smile formed on her face and a lone tear escaped her eyes seeing the photograph.

In the photo, there was a little girl standing in the green lawn with distinct flowers scattering in the view.

But Y/n's eyes weren't fixed there, her eyes were lingering on someone else.

Beside the little girl, a young boy was standing holding her hand protectively as if with the promise of never leaving her.She was looking at him with a pout and in his other hand , he was holding a popsicle which no doubt belonged to that little girl. But the smile on his face reflected how much he was adoring her cute actions.

It was a memory of years ago but it stayed fresh in her mind.

"Oppa." she let out in a mere whisper as more tears rolled down her cheeks seeing her beautiful past memory.