•12• Rewind: Back To Hell

'Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.'
                                                        - Y/n

S

he didn't know what they wanted from her but it was clear that their intentions were nowhere close to good. She was sitting in a private jet but there was not even a single person around her.

Those people , she didn't know what they'd do to her. She rubbed her hands on her body wrapping her arms around herself.

She just wanted to escape from these people. She had realised how dangerous they were and staying back would only be suicide.

Her body started to tremble only at the thought of what these people were capable of doing.

"Hey, move!", a rough voice interrupted her thoughts as her head shot up in his direction and her eyes immediately widened seeing him pointing his finger signalling her to move.

He was the same man who had tried to harass her on the ship.

She frantically started unbuckling her seatbelt but her trembling hands were not helping at all when a pair of hands touched hers and unbuckled her seatbelt.

She looked up again only to come face to face with him. Her forehead started sweating as he still didn't remove his hands after doing the job.

She urgently took her hands out of his grip and pushed him slightly away from her as she stood up to make a run to which she heard a light chuckle.

But just then, a tug on her dress made her turn around and she saw his foot was now on her dress.

She tried to pull her dress with full force but a tearing sound made her halt in her actions as she found the fabric had started to tear.

As she tried to struggle more, the more it got torn. Her eyes were red with unshed tears as she bit her lower lip.

She couldn't think of any escape as her hands remained desperately clutched on her dress.

Her hands slowly left the dress showing the sign of defeat but then she noticed that a slit was formed on the dress as her dress got torn during the process.

Her right thigh was completely in view. She quickly clutched on her dress tightly protecting her dignity as she saw him staring at her while licking his lips.

He slowly reached her and his hand slowly moved upwards and suddenly she felt a tight tug on her hair as she saw he was fisting her hair in a painful grip making pain seep in her head.

"L-leave!", she cried out in pain but his grip only tightened.

"See,this is what you are. A pathetic girl, completely helpless. So know your place and don't you dare disobey me next time or else you'll see what I can do.", he said with his manly voice looking directly into her eyes making her feel even smaller.

She closed her eyes tightly taking a deep breath not able to listen him throwing profanities at her. Her hand turned and she landed a harsh slap on his cheek.

Smack!

His hold on her hair loosened making her body free causing her to stumble a bit.

His nose flared in anger at her act and the next moment a hard blow on her jaw made her face turn to the other side. Blood trickled down from the side of her lips as the punch was hard. But she took out a sigh of relief as she moved her jaw a bit and realised that it wasn't broken.

Her lips unconsciously turned upwards at her own act. For once, she stood for herself no matter if she got counter-attacked. The thing that mattered was her bravery, and she was proud of it.

Till Death Do Us Part [Jungkook×Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें