Final Chapter

3rd POV

"Chanyeol please.... Ah. " Baekhyun whined, tears strolling down his cheeks to mix with the water falling down on them from the shower head. Shuddering on his second orgasm, he was pinned to the wall as Chanyeol's fingers thrust back and forth inside of him relentlessly.

"That's not what you called me earlier baby boy. " Chanyeol breathed down his neck. He was so painfully hard, cock nestled between Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Fuck... Daddy. Is that what you want to hear you kinky assh..... Oh fuck! " Baekhyun cut himself off with a loud moan as Chanyeol's fingers pressed down hard on his prostate then maddeningly rubbing over it. Baekhyun was going delirious, eyes rolling in the back of his head.

"Don't forget who's in control here Baek. " Chanyeol pulled him from the wall and turned them around so they faced the mirror. He almost came at the sight of them.

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw himself. Naked, face flushed, tear stained cheeks and of course his boyfriend behind him. He looked so fucking hot all big behind him. "Oh god. Please. Please... Oh please. " he rambled.

"Please what Baekhyun'ah?... I can't know if you don't tell me. " Chanyeol's hand went to pinch his nipple making Baekhyun cry out as his hips bucked involuntarily in the air. If Chanyeol didn't fuck him right now he might just die.

"I... F... Fuck me. I want you inside of me. Right now. Give me what I deserve. "

"Oh. What you deserve huh?.. " Chanyeol smirked eyes on the mirror looking at him, one hand on his waist and the other slowly stroking his cock. "But then again there's the Lix issue. Tell me, did you do that partly because you wanted me to be proud?.. Praise you for being a good boy?.."

Baekhyun nodded rapidly, thighs closing together to reduce the over sensitivity but Chanyeol wasn't having it as he part them back apart with his leg.

"Words Baekhyun. "

"Yes. I wanted to be a good boy for you. Wanted you to be proud of me... I... I like it when you are. " he said and looked away when he saw how his cheeks got red.

"So you got a praise kink I see. Interesting. I bet it feels real good to hear me call you my good boy huh?" Chanyeol's hand left his cock to stroke his own, aligning it with Baekhyun's entrance.

" oh fucking yes.... It does. It feels so good. Yeol please.... Put it in. "Baekhyun bowed his back and hands gripping his waist as he waited.

" Fuck Baek, do you know how hot you look right now?.. Pretty as sin and strung out as you clench around nothing. And you're all mine. "

Chanyeol thrust in.

"All mine to have"

Baekhyun screamed and fell forward, hands coming to steady himself on the mirror.

Chanyeol pulled out and rammed back in. "All mine to ruin. "

He growled. "And put back"

"Yes!... Right there... Don't fucking stop. " Baekhyun wailed, body moving back and forth because of Chanyeol's powerful thrusts.

"You're so beautiful Baek. Look at yourself baby boy. " Chanyeol pulled him back flush against his chest so he could see himself. His eyes were barely open. Lips parted releasing repeated whines and pleas for more.

"That's right. Look at that. Fucking beautiful. " Chanyeol rolled his hips and grinded the head of his cock right on his prostate making Baekhyun see stars.

"Ah!.. It's too much... Fuck. Fuck. I can't..... " Baekhyun was crying, thighs trembling and Chanyeol couldn't stop staring at how debauched he looked.