31.

CHANYEOL

He had been watching Baekhyun since they arrived at the studio and he wasn't that dumb to not realize he was seething with jealousy. Chanyeol wasn't going to sit here and pretend that him and Eddie weren't close. They even used to flirt. Hell, they've fucked before. A drunken night that probably should have never happened but it was what it was. Seeing Baekhyun's reaction he didn't think he'd ever tell him about it unless he wanted to get silent treatment for a whole month. He and Eddie were comfortable with each other and they knew to not ever cross the line. He needed to let Baekhyun know that he had no reason to feel insecure. With him having his passive behavior as a condition he knew it could affect him sometimes so it was important he kept reminding Baekhyun how much he meant to him. How much he liked him, wanted him and needed him. He had eyes for only him and no one else mattered. Which is why they were currently still in the bathroom intensely kissing.

"We should go. " Baekhyun panted, pulling away. Chanyeol tugged on his bottom lip and sucked on it before releasing it.

"You know I think I might be obsessed with you. " Chanyeol said, his hold on Baekhyun's thigh tight.

"I'm starting to think so too. And it's not a bad thing but I guess you could say it's worrisome if you're always going to be clinging on me 24/7" Baekhyun said.

"As if you don't like it when I do. And besides, that way you'll know jealousy is the most useless feeling you could ever feel around me. " Chanyeol said.

"I know. I know. I just love you so much. I swear I've never felt this way about anyone. Everything feels so new and unreal.Jealousy, love, nervousness. I never had to go through emotions like that before and feeling all of those at one go is so overwhelming. " Baekhyun said with his head down and Chanyeol smiled, putting his hand under his chin and raising his head.

"And it's not wrong to feel that way. Scary? Yes. But definitely not bad. Because you and I feel the same way. " Chanyeol pulled him into a hug and Baekhyun sighed into his chest, hugging back.

The door then abruptly opened to reveal an annoyed Yixing. He looked at them and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I seriously don't get why we should wait with empty stomachs for two people who can't seem to keep it in their pants busy shoving tongues down each other's throats in the damn bathroom. " Yixing said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes, pulling away from Chanyeol's embrace.

"It's only been a few minutes. " Baekhyun drawled.

"You mean a solid 20 minutes. " Yixing shot back.

"Chill out. We're sorry. Let's go yeah? " Chanyeol threw an arm over his shoulder and walked out with him, Baekhyun following behind.

Of course once they got in the car they didn't hear the end of it. It was a whole rant on the way to the restaurant about how they are being inconsiderate, blah blah blah.Since Chanyeol didn't feel like having lunch at a big place surrounded by overdressed people they settled for a small diner that Edward had recommended. There were few people when they got there which was perfect and they sat at a group table by the window.

"This place is more of my style. " Kyungsoo said, opening the menu and going through it.

"As long as there's good food I'm okay with any place. " Sehun said just as the waiter came by. A tall slim guy with brown wavy hair and blue eyes, freckles dusted over his cheeks. His eyes were on Jongin the whole time, staring so much that he had gotten his order wrong and had to take it again. Chanyeol chuckled after the waiter left, almost stumbling over his feet.

"You guys saw that right? " Sehun grinned, leaning in to whisper as if telling them some big secret.

"What exactly? " Baekhyun asked.