28.

CHANYEOL

''where the hell did you guys disappear to?''Jongin asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun as they came through the backdoor into the yard where just about everyone was out of it while the music continued to blare from the speakers.Sehun as expected was wasted and talking gibberish as he sat on Yixing's lap.Jongdae, Taeyong and Yuri were in the pool having more drinks but even them too looked a bit tipsy.

''Chanyeol was getting changed.''Baekhyun casually said as if he didn't just go down on him a few minutes ago.Jongin looked at them suspiciously, holding his glass of wine.

''It's been over an hour since you left.Were you really just changing?''Jongin squinted his eyes.

''You heard him.''Chanyeol mumbled, looking flustered. 

''Oh!They're back!....Get your asses over here.''Sehun shouted from the table, reaching for another glass but Yixing shoved his hand away.

''He's going to be a problem.''Chanyeol muttered.

''I know.Let's go sit.Or do you want to dance?''Baekhyun said, gesturing with his thumb to the open space in the middle of the yard.

''And look like a bunch of idiots while everyone is sat down?No thank you.''Chanyeol said.

''Okay then.''Baekhyun shrugged and walked ahead to go sit at the table, Chanyeol following him and trying to ignore how good his round plump ass looked in those tight jeans.

''I was starting to wonder where the birthday boy was, abandoning his own party.''Yoora said.She looked tired and sleepy and well it was only understandable because in her state, it was hard to stay alert this late at night.Being pregnant was such a setback for her.

''You guys planned this.I wouldn't do that.''Chanyeol said as he poured himself wine.

''What happened to the tequila shots?''Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol looked at the tray that Yuri had brought earlier.Empty glasses laid on it.

''It's not tequila Baekhyun, it's Martini.''Yixing corrected.

''Whatever..What happened to them?''

''He happened.''Kyungsoo pointed to Sehun who was now half awake half asleep on Yixing's lap.

''All of it?By himself?..''Chanyeol's eyes widened.

''Well not just him.Yuri had a lot too but she seems to have a great alcohol tolerance.''Jongin said.

''Atleast we can be sure Taeyong and Jongdae won't drown themselves since they look wasted.''Baekhyun said, watching the three play around in the pool with a beach ball.Sehun suddenly rose up ffrom Yixing's lap, holding a hand over his mouth.

''Sehun?...You good?.What's wrong?''Yixing held his arms but Sehun shoved him away.

''I think i'm going to puke.''Sehun said and ran off back into  the house.

''He had both wine and martini at the same time.I'm not surprised.You might want to go check on him.''Kyungsoo said to Yixing who nodded and got up, running after Sehun.

''That kid is crazy.No child of mine would be drinking at his age.''Jongin said and Chanyeol scoffed.

''What are you talking about?You started drinking when you were fifteen.''Chanyeol said and Yoora turned to look at him in surprise.

''That early?You must have been one hell of a naughty teenager.You know, that phase every boy goes through?Chanyeol's was the worst.''Yoora said shaking her head.

''What is that supposed to mean?''Chanyeol asked with a raised brow.

''Come on, you don't remember how weird you used to be?For a while, i worried you were going to one day come up to us and tell us you were joining a goth group or something.''Jongin laughed while Baekhyun turned to look at him with a curious look.