18.

CHANYEOL

All he saw was red as he threw in punch after punch at the bastard on the floor but Baekhyun's pleas to stop calmed him down a bit.And now the poor boy was on the floor unconscious, his tear stained cheeks flushed.

''Fuck!''he heard the other guy curse as he tried to get up.Chanyeol carried Baekhyun and put him on the couch comfortably before turning his attention back on the teacher.

''you should be dead by now.''Chanyeol hissed.

''but i'm not.''Mr Hong grinned, wiping the corner of his mouth with his sleeve.''care to explain why the fuck you thought it was okay to walk in my office like that?''Chanyeol couldn't believe what he was hearing.The fucker was not even fazed that he was caught in the act but instead mad that he walked in his office unannounced?

''It disgusts me how you even lack shame.Just goes to show how much of an animal you are.''

''we're all animals in this world.You're no different.The only reason you beat my ass up was because you wanted to be the one to take him not me.Be my guest.We can share if you want.''Chanyeol grabbed him by the collar, his hands trembling with the need to hit him hard.

''you're fucking sick if you think i'm like you.That's just an excuse so you could feel better about what you do.I bet you've done this before.''Mr Hong smirked.

''Correct but they were all obedient, this brat on the other hand is a handful for someone who's been raped before.''

''The fuck?....How did you know about that?Don't tell me you're the one who....''

''slow down dude.Not even.Trust me i wish it had been me.Tight virgins are everything but someone else did.I just had the privilege to sit there and watch with the others.''This man was insufferable.He was enjoying this like it were the most normal thing ever.And what did he mean by the others?Did this guy know Baekhyun before transffering here?Exactly what happened that night?

''You look clueless so Baekhyun must have not told you about it then.Too bad i'm not going to either.You'll just have to wait till he tells you himself.''The man grinned devilishly.

''you're right.You're not going to tell me shit because your ass will be busy serving time real soon.''Chanyeol released him.

''your threats are weak.''

''I'm not threatening you.I'm telling you as an experienced succesful lawyer with his own firm that i'm going to put you behind bars.''He saw a hint of panic show on his face but he quickly hid it by smirking.

''You sound so sure of yourself.''

''Oh you bet i am.Who wouldn't when they have hard evidence to back them up.''Chanyeol smirked,picking up the phone from the table that was still recording and waved it at him.

''I know you don't have the video you claim you have so don't even bother going there.I'm going to make sure i edit this video nice and good so when i show it to the judge as well as your background information that i'm going to research, you won't help but admit to the charges.You can go ahead and get a lawyer if you have money to waste but just know i'm the best in the game buddy so you might want to play your cards right..''

''This is llegal!You can't just fucking record me without my permission!''Chanyeol scoffed.

''And you can practice BDSM on a kid young enough to be your child without consent and not find it illegal?Permission my ass, i can do whatever the hell i want''Mr Hong was about to respond when Baekhyun's soft groaning made him turn around.

''Chanyeol....''Baekhyun called out and he quickly walked to his side.

''hey.You okay?...You passed out.''Chanyeol helped him sit up.