30.

BAEKHYUN

AN:I KNOW IT'S THE SAME POV. IT'S ON PURPOSE. I PREFER MY SMUT UNDER MY LITTLE BABY'S POV 😁😉SORRY YEOL.

"Fuck yeah. " Baekhyun breathed.

"You're just asking for it. " Chanyeol groaned, biting down on his collarbone.

"Ah!... Exactly. Now get on with it will you. " Baekhyun strained, reaching for Chanyeol's hand and holding it tight, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"God... Why are you so damn hot? " Chanyeol dove right back in his neck to suck and leave more big hickeys. Baekhyun threw his head back, hands coming up to bury themselves in Chanyeol's hair.

"Do I have to ans.... Oh fuck!... " Baekhyun cut himself off with a long moan as Chanyeol's two fingers thrust back inside him, scissoring and opening him up.

"Drop the sass Baek.The only thing that's going to be leaving your lips is my name and your moans. " Chanyeol increased the pace of his thrusts and Baekhyun was already losing it with how the tip of his fingers kept prodding his prostate. He held onto Chanyeol's arm, gripping the muscle tight as he panted hard.

"Yes...... Deeper. Harder... Just... Don't ever stop. " Baekhyun babbled. Chanyeol grinned and slowly added a third finger. He could feel the stretch and the mixture of pain and pleasure was just sending him higher and higher.

"You keep on clenching hard on my fingers baby boy. Wanna come already? " Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded so fast and desperately. He rubbed over the almond sized organ, this time putting more pressure and driving Baekhyun insane as he screamed, arching so hard from the bed.

"So damn loud... You want the others to know what a cock hungry baby boy you're being right now huh? "Chanyeol bit on one of his hard swollen nubs and Baekhyun stuffed his face in the pillows to muffle his moans. Chanyeol chuckled and pulled away his fingers leaving him empty. Baekhyun whined shamelessly and even reached down with his hand to his entrance but Chanyeol shoved his hand away.

" What's wrong baby?.. What do you want?.. "Chanyeol seemed to like teasing him because he just couldn't understand what the hell they were still doing talking when there could be some serious pounding going on.

" I'm starting to wonder if you're stalling because you've never fucked a guy before and feeling worried that you're not experienced. "Baekhyun decided to do it his way and the look Chanyeol gave him had him wishing he had never said that. Chanyeol grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, wrapping his legs around his torso. Chanyeol's expression was unreadable, making him even more anxious of what's to come. Him and his damn mouth. When he saw him reach for the condom he stopped him.

" I wanna feel every inch of you. I'm clean so don't worry. "Baekhyun said, biting his lip. Chanyeol then suddenly connected their lips in a heated tongue kiss that he couldn't help but respond to. His blunt nails clawed at his toned strong back while Chanyeol licked every corner in his mouth, kissing him hard. He pulled back after a minute and Baekhyun could feel the tip of his dick press against his hole. Baekhyun inhaled sharply, ready and needy for him.

" One important thing you should know Baek.... I'm far from being inexperienced and I'll make sure you be the judge of that. "Chanyeol didn't give him a chance to say anything and thrusted in all at one go stretching him to the very core. The head of his cock grazed over his already abused prostate and Baekhyun's mouth opened in a silent scream, eyes rolling in the back of his head and body spasming as he came hard. White long tendrils of come spilling everywhere while his body trembled from the intensity. Chanyeol groaned, his face scrunched up as if in pain and held there.