12.

BAEKHYUN

He really was trying to just stay out of everyone's way and not be that guy who ruins things for other people. Like Jongdae warned, he wanted to mind his own business and not dare entertain his feelings for this man but how could he? How could he when the man he likes was standing in front of him half drunk, sad and lonely on a day he should have been smiling from ear to ear. It's not like going over to Taeyong's place was that important since he was just going for his regular fuck. God that sounded heartless but whatever.Why couldn't he just stay and keep this pitiful man company? Even if it meant getting tempted to do bad things with how it was just the two of them only in the house. He suddenly wished he could just lock up the house and give himself to this man. Ask him to do as he pleases with him.Was he starting to sound like a whore? Maybe he was one? A whore for this beautiful man before him.

"How about popcorn and a movie? " He asked and he felt his heart do a somersault at the appearance of that beautiful smile on Chanyeol's face. What he would give to put it there.

"Sounds good. " Chanyeol said.

"Great.But I don't think you have popcorn in the house so let's go with juice and chicken yeah.?" Chanyeol snorted as he went to sit down.

"I don't think I have fried chicken either. You could bring the huge tub of ice cream in the freezer instead. I could use something sweet and cold. " Chanyeol switched the tv on.

"Alright.I can do ice cream." Baekhyun said and went to the kitchen to get it with two spoons. He walked back into the living room and sat down next to him.

"There's no movies to watch really except on Netflix. " Chanyeol said taking the other spoon from him. Baekhyun cleared his throat uncomfortably. This literally felt like a couple night with Netflix and chill.

"Great then. Have you seen Twilight? " Baekhyun asked as he grabbed the remote and put it on.

"Yeah but only half of it. I couldn't finish it. " Chanyeol said, grabbing a couch cushion and putting it on his lap before scooping some ice cream and eating. Baekhyun noticed their legs were almost touching. As subtle as he can be, he shuffled away a bit from him.

"Why? " Baekhyun asked.

"I just don't like the couple. They're too simple and perfect. The perfect vampire and the perfect human being. Why couldn't it be Bella and Jacob or even Bella and one of the villains from the Volturi.? " Chanyeol said.

"But Bella and Edward have chemistry. They look good together" Baekhyun argued.

"They look too good for each other. Their whole romance is too sappy and boring. I think I slept when I watched it. They could have spiced things up. It's nice and refreshing to see something different and unexpected. Keeps the audience entertained. " Chanyeol said, eyes on the tv but he could tell he wasn't paying that much attention to the movie.

"So you like that then? Unexpected, different things? Would you say the same for love? " Baekhyun asked.

"Yes and No. Love is like that really. It's not like how they portray it in movies. You can fall for the least person you expected to be with which is nice. But somethings tend to be overboard. Like those forbidden relationships. An incestuous one or between a 20 year old and a 70 year old. That's just weird and I don't like it." Chanyeol shuddered as if he were picturing such a couple. Baekhyun wondered if he would think the same if he were to tell him he liked him.

"But don't people say it doesn't matter who you like.? That love is love.? "Chanyeol sighed.

" Yes well It may be like that but I find some things excessive. And because I could never understand I instead just refrain from it completely. "Chanyeol shrugged.