1.

AN: JUST TESTING THE WATERS

CHANYEOL

Chanyeol laid on Jongin's couch in the living room with his legs lazily thrown on the arm rest.It was a Saturday and since his girlfriend was out working at her part time job, he decided to go over at Jongin's house and watch a football game or something.Chanyeol was always thankful for the free Saturdays he had because being a lawyer who worked Monday to Friday came with it a lot of work that he was mostly behind with.Fucking paperwork.He was envious of his friend Jongin who had a simple life, working as a choreographer and married to his husband Kyungsoo who was a high school Mathematics teacher.A nerd and a dancer, quite the weird pair but they made it work.It's like they balanced each other out if anything.Yes, Jongin was gay and he had no problem with that since he was bisexual.Chanyeol was 28 and his friend was younger than him by two years but they always treated each other like age mates.And honestly speaking, Chanyeol prefered it that way.

''where's Kyungsoo?''Chanyeol called out, noticing the short doe eyed man's absence.

''out with Yixing to buy groceries''Jongin answered from the kitchen.Yixing was the other addition to their friend group.He was a tall straight chinese guy they met three years ago on vacation and later it had turned out that he was a PE teacher at the same school Kyungsoo was teaching at.From then on, they had hung out together.Yixing could speak Korean even though he struggled at times but that had never been a barrier for them to be friends.

''and you didn't go because?''Chanyeol smirked, already knowing the answer to that as he watched Jongin emerge from the kitchen holding two cans of beer.Jongin was an attractive person, his tanned skin, sharp jawline, wavy black hair and lean body made a lot of people drool over him.Chanyeol sort of considered himself good looking with his tall height, lean body, black mop of hair that was slicked back most of the time because of his profession.The two of them had been friends the longest and at one point in his life he had once had a crush on him but that quickly turned into nothing when Jongin started falling  for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol met the love of his life So Min.

''you know i hate shopping.Any kind.Beats me how Yixing even tolerates moving shop to shop carrying bags and listening to Kyungsoo change his mind atleast fifty times about what to buy.''Jongin gave him the other can and sat on the other couch.

''i have a feeling i might have to go through the same thing with So Min soon.''Chanyeol said, opening his can of beer and taking a sip.

''you don't live with her, so you can always come up with excuses.''Jongin suggested.

''not really because i'm going to ask her to live with me.''Jongin's eyes widened as he turned in his seat to face him.

''wait what?,...shouldn't you like do that when you two get......''Jongin trailed off and Chanyeol nodded with a grin as if reading his mind.

''no way.''Jongin gasped.

''yes way,''Chanyeol grinned and fished out a small velvet box out of his pocket, placing it on the glass table.

''you're fucking crazy,''Jongin's jaw was slack open as he reached out for the box and opened it.He stared at the silver ring with a diamond perched in the middle and stared back at Chanyeol.

''well?, what do you think?''Chanyeol asked.

''of the ring or you finally proposing to So Min after a whooping three years of procrastinating?"Jongin mocked and Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he reached for the box and shutting it before shoving it back in his denim jacket pocket.

''i wasn't procrastinating Jongin, just waiting for the right time.''

''yeah right.Whatever helps you sleep at night.''Jongin went back to drinking his beer.