5.

CHANYEOL

They were currently over at Yixing's house after the guy had offered they come over for beer and chicken. Yeah. Fucking beer and chicken in the middle of the week. A typical Yixing thing to do.After watching a game of football, they were now all sprawled out on the sofas half tipsy. Kyungsoo the only person who had stuck to eating just chicken. Not that it was a surprise to Chanyeol. He knew the guy wasn't a fan of drinking and only did it on rare occasions. His husband on the other hand was a pure alcoholic. Chanyeol could hold his liquor better than him but Jongin always drank more than he did. Today it seemed he was on his best behavior.

"You never really told us how your presentation went" Kyungsoo grabbed the remote and switched off the TV.

"It was just okay. Until I agreed to that fucking stupid offer. " Chanyeol cursed under his breath. This was probably going to be the most awkward thing ever when he brings the kid over to his workplace. Had he known he was smart enough to get it right he would have never bothered asking.

"What offer? "Yixing threw his jean clad legs on the table, tugging off his hair ribbon and his black hair falling in flowy waves down his shoulders.

" I'm supposed to take a student to my work place for a week so they get to learn about shit and all that. "Chanyeol said.

"Like job shadowing? " Kyungsoo raised a brow.

"Yep"

"It's going to be helpful to the kid, stop being so salty. You're the one who agreed to go to school and do this. " Jongin crushed the empty beer can and reached for another one when Kyungsoo slapped his hand away. Forget best behavior.

"That's enough for you. I'm not about to deal with your drunken self. " Kyungsoo scolded.

"My drunken self? What's wrong with me being drunk? "

"You're all talkative and very horny when you are. And we're not at our place. I'm not going to have you embarrass me in front of these two. " Jongin's cheeks went pink while Yixing snickered and Chanyeol smirked.

"I don't do all that." He cleared his throat and turned to look at Chanyeol. "Who's the lucky kid? I bet it's a girl. I heard these high school students are shameless and hit on older guys. "

"It would have been so much better if it were a girl. " Chanyeol groaned as he thought about his little encounter with So Min's brother. He had heard his name back at Kyungsoo's office and after he saw him in class he was certain it was him. This hadn't been how he had wanted to meet the kid. He wasn't sure if he even knew about the moving. He tried to play it cool and say hi but sure enough the kid was hostile towards him. It was obvious in his eyes that Baekhyun didn't like him. Why? Chanyeol didn't know. It's not like he was using his sister or anything so he had no reason to be rude. It seems it was just more of a vendetta he had against him. From So Min's description Baekhyun definitely was a nerd. And with his wavy raven hair and a little undercut together with his boyish way of dressing, he most definitely didn't look like one. The only thing that he could say gave away his sexuality was his feminine look he had, his face had soft features and well Chanyeol's gaydar was pretty good. He was damn bi after all.

"What are you talking about? Who is it? " Yixing's voice snapped him out of his train of thought.

"Baekhyun.So Min's brother. " he replied. Jongin choked on his own spit.

"Wait, Baekhyun as in Baekhyun my student from Math class? " Kyungsoo asked sitting forward.

"Yeah, "

"Shit.How did that turn out? " Yixing asked.

"What do you think? Kid hates me already." Chanyeol drawled.

Lawfully TwistedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara