55.

BAEKHYUN

"I don't know how you do it really, it' s only been a day but i feel like i've worked on fifty cases so far.''Younghoon sighed as they made their way out of the building. It was almost 8 in the evening and he could use a long warm bath or shower before he buries himself into work in his room.

''I don't know myself. I guess you could say i've learned to live with it.''he shrugged, stopping at the side of the road to wait for the cab. It was very dark outside and he was lowkey glad Younghoon was beside him. Everytime he had to stand here by himself after work, he held his heart in his hand afraid of being mugged or something way worse.

''Don't learn to. I hope to see you in the near future owning your own law firm. I would gladly work under you.''he grinned and pinched his cheek.

''Yah,..You should be aiming for something higher than that. You think i'd enjoy having my boyfriend working under me?''Baekhyun said not actually realizing what he said there until he saw the faint blush on Younghoon's cheeks.

''You must have a thing for always getting me flustered.''he held his hand and turned him around so he faced him. He kept forgetting how tall he was as he looked up at him. It was  obvious at this point that Baekhyun must have a thing for guys taller than him.

''It's not on purpose. I just speak my mind without thinking about it.''Baekhyun muttered.

''And i love that. Want to know one other thing i'd love?''

''What?''

Younghoon cupped his face and leaned in ,shit Baekhyun knew where this was going. He should have expected this sooner or later.

''To kiss you right now''he breathed out and Baekhyun swallowed nervously. 

''Then do it.''

A little smirk before Younghoon connected their lips in a chaste and sweet kiss with no tongue. Baekhyun remembered to hold his waist as he moved his lips with his in sync and though it didn't make his heart race, breath catch and head dizzy like it always was when he kissed (you know who) he still enjoyed it nevertheless. He could get used to it in time. Baekhyun was the first to pull away while Younghoon's eyes took a while to open back up, clearly still feeling it.

''Can i come over to your house?"he rasped and Baekhyun's eyes widened.

''What?"

''No,..n..nothing like that of course. Well atleast not yet. I just...i don't want to part ways with you just yet. I'm going to miss you.''

''You're going to see me tomorrow Younghoon. Stop exaggerating.''

''Oh come on. Please''he whined.''I'm hungry and want to have dinner with you at your place. That's not too much to ask Baek.''

He sighed.''Fine. But just so you know i don't live by myself. It's a rented apartment and i have a roommate. ''

''Even more great!..I've always wanted to meet your friends or just one of them. ''

''Right. Your eagerness is amazing. I would be borderline avoiding meeting them if i was you. ''

''Oh come on, they can't be that bad.''

''Trust me, they are. Lucky for you you're not meeting them today and just Junmyeon.''

''Baek!..Finally, i was starting to get bored.''Sehun came running to him to give him a hug.

Fuck he spoke too soon. As he had opened the door, there in his living room was cans of beer and boxes of pizza everywhere,  Taeyong on the kitchen counter making out with Junmyeon who was settled right between his legs, Okay wow,  when did things escalate there? Jongdae was on the mat watching some lame tv show and Yuri's head on his lap as she scrolled through her phone and of course Sehun on his arms reeking of alcohol as he slurred unintelligent words in his ear. Younghoon was beside him quietly taking in the whole situation. Yeah this is not how he had wanted him to meet them.