51 - Chapter Fifty - One - Sasha Dean's Point Of View.

I didn't work out with Ryer this morning, hell; I didn't even get out of the bed until he came to get me to go see Maddox with him. When he woke up this morning, he was kind enough to get me a glass of water and pain meds, which now had long kicked in. I just hadn't moved. He had really put the beating on my ass. Three rounds of sex throughout the night wreaked me.

Maddox had his eyebrow raised at me and I didn't blame him. I had to have the hood of my sweater up to hide the bites and love marks that Ryer had so kindly left on my skin.

"Are you feeling alright Sasha? I've never seen you wear your hood up on any sweater."

"Someone. Left many marks on me, ‌I would rather not have everyone see until it doesn't look ‌as bad."

"I doubt it's that bad."

I pulled down the hood and loosed it like it was supposed to be. And Maddox blinked at me before turning to Ryer.

"Are those bite marks?"

"Not—"

"Yes Maddox, those are bite marks. Ryer bites!"

"Kinky."

"Don't encourage him Maddox!"

"Anyway, yeah, maybe keep that up. Moving on, I want to talk about the elephant in the room. Our friend in the basement, you know, the one Sasha tried to turn into minced meat."

"I would have." I sighed.

"You and Ryer can end him, but if you do, I have some stipulations. Ryer needs to be the one to do it, and Sasha, you need to go see Dr Martin twice a month until you get your guilt and other feelings related to your past handled or better handled. Otherwise, I'll just have him taken out like the others."

"Why did you keep him?"

"I wanted Sasha to be present when he was handled, only because of what he did to Sasha."

"You mean where he told Alexi whatever he told him, and how I'm a monster or?"

"Yes, exactly that."

"I am up for it, only if Sasha wants to. It was him that was targeted."

"Sasha? What do you say?

"I am good with it. I'm ok with therapy and Ryer being the one to end him. But I can't promise not to kick him once or twice to consol my ego."

"Do what you need to do. But again, Ryer is the one who takes his life."

"I understand."

I knew why Maddox wouldn't let me kill him. He didn't want me to have that satisfying feeling of killing him. And I really didn't need it. Ryer really didn't have the same tie to that man in the basement I did. While he knew of Ryer, he didn't know Ryer like he did me.

The only pleasure Ryer would get out of it was that he killed him for me and, honestly, that wasn't as bad. I could live with Ryer, being the one to end him.

"Sasha, don't think I'm doing this to punish you. I just want you in the best mental and physical state possible. The aggression you showed on the lawn is a no go. I don't need another Cade."

"Hey Maddox, I get it, No worries, It won't happen again."

I understood why Maddox didn't need another Cade and I didn't want to end up like that either. Ryer took my hand and pulled me from the office. I didn't even have time to say goodbye to Maddox.

"Come along. We have a pest to deal with." He said flatly.

"Alright, let's go then."

Passing by the Medic wing, something looked off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe it was the keypad on the wall, which was dark, the keys not lit up, like I had sworn they were. Ryer really didn't give me a chance to have a good look, though. He wanted to get this done and over with. I also very much shared that idea.