29 - Chapter Twenty-Nine - Sasha Dean's Point Of View.

Ryer lowered himself onto the bed and hovered over me before moving up the bed enough that he could kiss me. Mint still lingered on his lips and in his mouth. He kissed down my chin down to my chest stopping to bite on one of my nipples. I jammed my hand in his hair and gave it a soft tug. He grunted but didn't let go of the nipple he had trapped between his teeth.

He let go of my nipple and ran his thumb over it. His lips kissed further down my body still and the closer he got to my cock the more I had to focus on not using the hair I had in my hand to pull him onto my cock and shoving it down as deep as I could get it. Ryer brought out something very animalistic in me that was hard to fight.

"Sasha, pay attention to me. I'd hate for you to miss the best part."

I looked down at him, just to watch his mouth wrap around my tip. Ryer took me as deeps as he could and I held him there. The feeling of his throat tightening around my cock was euphoric, and I had to will myself to let him free of my cock.

He coughed when he pulled back but didn't say a damn word. He only met eyes with me for a second and I felt bad.

"Sorry. I should have said something before I just held you there."

He gave me a look this time that said all it needed to. I should have warned him. I smiled softly to myself; I still felt bad, but it also felt so good. I moved my hands under my head because I didn't trust myself not to shove him around some more. He returned to having my cock in his mouth and he clearly knew what he was doing. The closer I got to my finish, the more it set in that he would not fuck me as I wanted right now because he knew my body couldn't handle it. Hell, even I knew my body couldn't handle it, but it didn't mean I wasn't stupid enough to try it.

Ryer pulled me out of his mouth and gave me a few rough pumps before he stuck me back in his mouth and tried to swallow me down. As he pulled me out this time, he scraped his teeth along my shaft and it made me jolt. No one had ever done that to me.

He really didn't seem to notice my shock by this and continued on his way. The familiar feeling of an orgasm started to creep up slowly, and I tried to will it away. I didn't want this all to be over this fast. Ryer's hand cupped my balls, and he massaged them well he kept his wanted assault on my cock. I grabbed the sheets in my hands in frustration as there seemed to be no way to stop the coming orgasm from happening.

I grunted as it rocketed through me. Every muscle in my body tensed and then released. Ryer swallowed the evidence of my coming. But he didn't stop there. He leaned down and licked the sensitive head of my cock causing me to shutter. There was nothing I could do to stop him, my every limb felt like a wet noodle. I was just existing on the bed.

He licked the tip again starting to awaken another erection from me. Ryer left me laying on the bed as he walked to the closet and opened something in there. He came back with a black object and a remote. He smirked at me setting them just out of my reach on the bed. He left again, this time to the bathroom. He came back only a few seconds later with a bottle of lube.

He didn't even have a chance to ask if I wanted to play more with him. I lifted up a leg with all the energy I had in my body and he chuckled. He opened the lube warming it in his hand before he got close enough to lube up my hole.

"If it's too much Sasha, we can stop here."

"Too late, I'm hard again." I chuckled.

"Alright. If it gets to be too much, let me know."

"Safeword?"

"Red for stop? Yellow for slow down?"

"Works for me."