45 - Chapter Forty-Five - Sasha Dean's Point Of View.

My personal weapons were nothing like the ones the mafia had, they were classed for war. That was how I had got them. Down in the garage, at least a hundred people, a ton who I had never even seen beforehand, were strapping on weapons. Cade was standing there ordering a bunch of Henchmen around. You could see where he was wounded. His upper left arm was bandaged.

Alexi was dressed in gear, too. I saw him when he entered the garage, Creed right behind him. He spotted me and made his way towards me. He had something in his hand and I didn't get a good look at it. Not even when he suddenly knelt down and shoved my legs apart.

"Woah Alexi, what the hell are--- Oh!"

Looking down, he was strapping a knife to my upper thigh, but it still didn't look right, more so when Ryer and Creed whispered together secretly.

"Relax Sasha,"

"Look, you just dropped to your knees and spread my legs."

"You're such a damn pervert." He laughed.

"Apparently, I'm not the only one. If I somehow find myself in a foursome with you and Creed, I'm blaming you for the idea."

Alexi looked sideways and sighed softly.

"Yeah. Yeah. I see those two whispering perverts."

"One of them belongs to you, Alexi."

"The other is yours too, Sasha."

"It would seem so."

Alexi tightened the straps and I let out a hiss. He loosened them slightly, checking to make sure he could get two fingers underneath comfortably. He gave the straps yet another yank, and I groaned at him.

"I think it's good."

"Oh, they are. I was just giving the perverts a show." Alexi chuckled before standing up and dusting off his knees.

Ryer came over and pulled me away from Alexi a little.

"Hands off Alexi."

"If I wanted Sasha for myself and Creed in the way you're thinking, Ryer, I would have him. Plain and simple."

Alexi's eyes held mischief as he looked at me, then smiled at Creed. Ryer clicked his tongue as Alexi went to stand beside Creed. I wanted to laugh about it, but now was not the time. Demitri met up with us and it was the first time I thought I had seen the man in combat wear. He looked at my weapon and back at me, shaking his head.

"Of course Maddox would ask you to join this."

"I'm a valuable asset."

"You're already injured."

"Hardly."

"Ryer, what the hell do you have to say about this?" Demitri said sharply at him, taking on a tone.

"Think you should lose that tone with me, Demitri."

"It's my job to make sure that Sasha stays top shape, as his righthand." Demitri snapped back, and I was honestly confused. I didn't take Demitri on a righthand and this was the first I had heard about it.

"Way to go, big mouth. Maddox hasn't told Sasha yet!" Ryer hissed.

They both looked at me and I shrugged, I couldn't careless who Maddox stuck as my right hand. That was his business, as long as they knew I was going to hell to work with. There was a reason I worked alone at the station.

"I feel bad for you." Was all I said to Demitri. He looked mildly shocked.

Maddox cleared his throat and spoke.