42 - Chapter Forty-Two - Sasha Dean's Point of View.

Alexi was going to ask me to go to the club with him tonight, but Maddox volunteered Jackson to go with Alexi. So that left me with the night off. Sitting on the couch, I was lying on my back, my feet in Ryer's lap as we watched tv. We ate the stew from Emerson, and it was amazing. I was jealous that Maddox got to eat like that all the time. It wasn't like Ryer didn't cook great because he did, but comfort food was something he didn't do. He was too worried about having a balanced diet and shit like that.

It surprised me to see him indulge in Emerson's cookies. But then, I heard so much about them since I had been here. They were popular.

"Come here."

"Huh? I'm already touching you."

"Sasha, come closer."

"Why?" I inquired, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I asked you too, that's why."

Sitting up, I swung my legs off him and was almost in his lap now. He pulled me even closer than I was. He laced his hand into my hair, playing with it mindlessly. His attention was back on the Tv, But mine was on him.

I wondered what it would take to push this man to fuck me. I was feeling pretty normal again with all the training and stuff we were doing, and yet, he still refused to go all the way with me, claiming he would hurt me.

I stuck my hand up and grabbed his chin, tilting his entire face down.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"Sasha."

"Just kiss me."

"What are you playing at?"

"Nothing, I just want you to kiss me."

That was false, but I would not let him get even more suspicious about this than he already was. I needed him to kiss me, but I also needed much more than that. This was just my way of pulling this man into my trap.

His lips brushed mine, and I tangled my hand in his hair, deepening the kiss. I forgot about his hand that had been tangled in my hair. When I tried to deepen the kiss again, he pulled back and his hand tightened the hold on my hair, and I loved it.

"Sasha, you're being filthy. I knew you wanted more than a kiss."

Ryer made the mistake of letting go of my hair, which gave me the ability to move around and off his lap. He narrowed his eyes at me when I slipped onto the floor between his legs and ran both my hands up his thighs, hooking my index and middle fingers of both hands into the waistband.

"Sasha."

"Shhh. You see nothing, Rye."

He lifted his hips when I gave his sweatpants a yank. He had taken a shower when he got back to our wing, so I could smell his body wash all over his skin as I shoved his sweatpants down. Shockingly, the man didn't have any boxers under them.

I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow at the lack of boxers.

"Don't act like you haven't gone commando since you've been here."

"So you do pay attention to what I put on my ass, huh?"

"Sometimes."

I pulled his sweats all the way off and tossed them away a suitable distance from us. I grabbed his knees and spread them farther apart so I could get in between them with no issues.

"Sasha, You're up to no good."

"Shush, that's not a single sound I want to hear you make right now."

I didn't even have to touch Ryers' cock. He was already hard.