Chapter 29 : Blind in Love

Start bij het begin

So yaa, I didn't punch him this time but rather I warned him to never mess with any girl.

But as expected, punishment cravers do not understand talks. He gave me the evilest smile he could. And that's when I lost it.

I directly punched him and yelled, "You better listen to me else I'm gonna kill you someday!"

And we started fighting, both physically and verbally.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

"Ok Hyung! That's it! Let me take the story from here!" exclaimed Taehyung taking a deep breath with a confident face.

What does Taehyung want to say now?

Taehyung straightens his posture, tightens his fist, and takes the story forward as if he is the main lead,

Taehyung's POV and Taehyung speaking:

So, as Yoongi Hyung told, they both started fighting.

Meanwhile, that day I wanted to talk to Yoongi Hyung about the band stuff. I looked for him the entire day, everywhere in the school but couldn't find him at all. I indeed saw him in the morning and kept thinking if I was hallucinating.

Then I heard a few students talking about Yoongi challenging that scumbag. That scared me. I asked them where they went and ran as fast as I could.

I reached there only to see Yoongi Hyung sitting up on that bastard and punching him to the death in the face.

Holy crap!

"You better stay away from my Dami!" he yelled at him and broke his nose on the next punch.

My Dami?? Wait? What? No way Yoongi likes that pretty girl? 

I was too stunned to see him like that. But no! Not for beating that son of bitch to death but to see him fighting for a girl, his so-called one-sided crush!

(And a proud giggle left his mouth while mimicking Yoongi's fight dialogue)

Before I could picture him properly in my eyes, I quickly held him from behind and tried to stop him. That bastard already looked half dead and obviously, I don't want Hyung to go to prison.

Thank god!

After a few moments, Yoongi Hyung looked at me with his fierce eyes. Ahh, he looked so scary that I almost skipped a heartbeat.

I could see the red little veins in his eyes popping up with anger, exactly like mine when I eat spicy food. (And Taehyung giggles with his boxy smile)

His knuckles were already bleeding and probably wet with that bastard's blood. He was breathing heavily at a fast and shallow pace. Their fight was more energy pouring than the marathon race, I swear.

But somehow that bastard stood up and tried to stab us with a piece of glass. Before I realized it, Hyung already pushed me away and gifted himself with such an appalling scar that you all can see on his face right now.

To be honest, this scar across his left eye still haunts me.

That look, when he got hurt...ufff

That eye was red with all the blood flowing through his eyelid to the insides. He definitely groaned with pain and covered his eyes with his palm.

For the first time in my life, I felt the urge to kill someone. I took the wooden rod lying a few feet away from me and hit him in the head.

...silence...