This kid is different...

Comincia dall'inizio

Me: What are you doing?

Izu: Just watch. 

I watched the kid, scale up the wall for a bit and it looked rediculously skilled. There was nothing in my mind which had told me that he could do it. He just backed up a bit and then ran at the wall scaling up a 3 meters high up hatch to grab the outer rim and pull himself closer. After that he just opened it with a knife and he was in.... I was left speachless.

Okay no one will do that!

How the hell?

Why does he even know how to do that?!

After a couple of seconds I decided to go into my agency the normal way in and found him waiting for me in my office. The worst part was no security camera or anything detected him.

Me: How?

Izu: How what?

Me: You are weird kid.

Izu: Not weird. Just checking every possibilities. You never know what can happen. Never underestimate villains.

That was all he said before standing up from my seat and walk out of the room. I followed up since I didn't wanted to leave him alone at all. However without me telling him where the security office was, he just went straight there and busted the door open, screamed at the people to leave and sat down.

I just nodded to the people so they could leave and watched his fingers move over the key board as he did some adjustments.

Me: You can code?

Izu: More like hack but yes.

Me: Wait, Izu, you hacking my agency?

Izu: I am sewing up all loopholes here. Be thankful for that.

That was all he did before turning his focus back to the keyboard and it took him only half an hour before he stood up and walked past me wihtout telling me a thing. We bot ended up outside the hero agency once again.

Me: What are you planning to do?

Izu: Try out the new security system I set up with all the things you already had installed. They were used inefficently and so I changed the source code to make them work better together.

Me: *Sigh* Don't get hurt Izu.

Izu: I won't and you might want to get inside just in case I trigger it.

Me: I understand. 

That was how I left the kid do what he basically was about to do. I didn't had to question that as he seemed eager and skilled as well as if he knew what to do. It just seemed right to let him do whatver he wanted to do. It was not as if I couldn't change things back at all. Money wasn't the problem at all.

This was how I found myself back at my office staring at the monitors trying to find the kid. However he wasn't anywhere to see which only meant that he was way too skilled. No villain in this area was that highly skilled and insane to actually attack a hero agency at all.

I waited and waited and waited.

Finally after 6 hours the kid just jumped down from the ceilings vent hatch and looked not only amused but also soo proud.

Izu: Well I am done now. Your agency is the safest space there is.

Me: ... how the hell did you get in there without triggering the alarm then?

Izu: Oh I left a specific rout for myself open. But it is one that only I know and people that doesn't know it or even if they knew it, it would be impossible if not trained for years to do this.

Me: ... I don't have to understand that.

Izu: Nope. Just know that your hero agency is safer than Tartarus.

Me: ... How do you know that.

Izu: Ohh there is this shadow training camp where they send us there just to escape. We basically have to know how to escape from everywhere and that prision isn't even that tightly secured at all.

Me: Nezu would be dissapoined in his skills but also thrilled knowing someone called the tightes security made by the hero commission like that.

Izu: Wel.... as I said it is a must know skill for us Shadows.

Me: Well not normal here. 

Izu: Shadows are by far not considered normal-

That was the moment I could hear his stomach growl faintly and it was already about to get nooon so it was a good time to take a break and go out to get something with the kid.

Me: Hahaha you seem hungry. Let's get something to eat. I am hungry too.

Izu: ...

Me: Come on Izu.

I grabbed my jacket and was about to get out but found the kid looking down on the floor and thinking about something. In the end, I came towards him and stood right in front of the little guy.

Izu: Thanks for the offer but I would reather not be seen with you.

Me: Huh?

I know he doesn't mean it in a hate kind of way but this sounded just wrong.

What is going through your mind right now?