Vision

"YAY! PENCE-PENCE IS BACK!" Ruby exclaimed. "Yeah. I'm back. And I want nothing to do with you." She responded. "Well. I don't, like, want anything to do with you either! You're, like, helping them!" Match spat. "Where are they Pencey-Pencil?" Ruby asked happily. "I'm not telling you shit, Ruby." Pencil scoffed. "Why not?!" Ruby asked. "Because. Book was right. This is none of our business." Pencil said. "But. You didn't hear this from me, they're on their way back to the Goiky canal right now." Pencil lied. "The Goiky Canal?! That's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so far away from here!" Ruby whined. "Yes, Ruby. That's why you better get going." Pencil encouraged. "Ruby, don't, like, leave. She's lying. No one could, like, walk that far and survive. She's, like, joined the, like, enemy. Leave her be." Pencil left. But that wasn't the end for her. Golfball took her. She wouldn't let Pencil leave until she told them where they are, so she never left for several days. Until she snuck out. 

---------

Firey woke up incredibly confused. He could see more than he usually could from his eye. It was more than just being able to notice different light, everything was blurry, and he could make out basic shapes, like he could tell that Leafy was in front of him. "Did it work?" Leafy asked, impatiently. "Did what work?" Firey asked, repeatedly covering his eye with his hand. "Pencil gave you her eye." Leafy informed Firey. "Wah-" Firey started. "Yeah. She came all the way back here, just to give you her eye." Leafy told him. "But why?" Firey covered his eye, and it was just complete darkness again. "Because she felt bad for everything she'd done and wanted some way to make it up to you. And risked just wasting an eye because she trusted me to attach it to you-" Leafy said. "I can still barely see, so I think she just wasted an eye-" Firey said. "No, it just can take a couple years to fully see." Leafy responded. "Oh..." Firey replied. "I tried telling her no, but she refused to leave." Leafy said. "I wouldn't want her eye- Now I feel bad-" Firey frowned. "Yeah. That's why I told her no." Firey just stared at Leafy. It was so weird being able to see again. Even if it was barely anything. "So, wait a minute, what did you do with my eye? Because I don't think it'll do much good if you gave it to Pencil. And why didn't I feel anything? Did Pencil feel anything? Why-" Firey kept asking a bunch of questions. "Slow down, jeez. I didn't give Pencil your eye. She didn't want it. I kept it for if we ever somehow run out of Yoyle berries." Leafy said. "WHAT?!" Firey shouted. "I'm kidding. I just buried it. So that I don't need to think about what I should actually do with it. And neither of you felt anything because Pencil brought anesthesia from the hospital in Yoyle City. She said she still felt it quite a bit, since this has to be years old, but it helped." Leafy said. "Oh, okay..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lots of short scahtpers :(

i cant update more rn bc i hvae dance

Word Count: 575