Free Smart

"Yay! Pence-pence is back!" Ruby cheered. "We, like, missed you so much!" Match exclaimed. "Then why the hell did it take you so damn long to recover me?!" Pencil spat. "I tried to recover you sooner, but they thought you were fine, and they insisted I didn't need to. And then phyiscally wouldn't let me." Book said, looking to Ruby. "Book has more common sense than either of you, and she's an alternate! What good are you two? And where is Bubble?" Pencil scoffed. "Probably dead. She was hanging out with the jello-boy." Pencil typed in Bubble. "You idiots, she isn't dead. She probably just got sick of your stupidity!" Pencil groaned. "Well, did you at least, like, have any luck finding Firey?" Match wondered. "Nooooo.... I just mysteriously died on my own. YES, I FOUND THEM DUMB-DUMB!" Match just rolled her eyes. "I chose a bunch of idiots for the alliance, apparently." Pencil walked off. "This is your fault, Matchy! Book said we should recover her!" Ruby immediately blamed her. "Well, I was, like, having faith in Pence-Pence! I thought she'd be able to catch a, like, totally blind object!" Match argued. "Blind? Firey's not blind." Book said. "Um, yes he, like, is." Match responded. "How do you know?" Book asked. "Because I, like, did it, dumby." 

---------

"And yeah, that's basically all that happened." Leafy finished. "Sounds weird." Firey responded. "Well, Coiny and Gelatin were there, of course it was weird." Leafy said. "... You know what... Fair..." Firey replied. "Speaking of Coiny, do you still hate him?" Leafy asked. "I guess not. I mean, he did stitch my eye for me, and he did keep me from getting caught by anyone while there. So, I guess I just feel nothing about him. Don't like him or dislike him, I guess." Firey answered. "Oh. So, if I hadn't stabbed you, you would still hate him, because you wouldn't have ran away?" Leafy asked. "I don't know." Firey answered. "So, anyway. What now?" Leafy asked. "How about..." (i can't be bothered to finish the sentence so you decide what they're doing bc i'm not creative enough)

---------

"So, do you understand the plan?" Pencil asked. "Yoy, Pencoil, I think I'll just pop if I do that..." Bubble reminded her. "I think I'll get a nosebleed if I see Leafy. And not in a good way!" Ruby spat. "Ruby, what the hell does that even mean?" Pencil asked. "I- That she'll- And I- Actually... I'm not too sure." Ruby "Then be quiet. You're wasting my time. Book, Match, do you understand?" Pencil asked. "I'm not too sure why this even matters that much... I mean- Wasn't this "Dream Island" Firey's in the first place? Why should we care? I mean, I barely even know what happened, why do I have to be a part of this?" Book wondered. Pencil didn't say anything, because she had no good reason. "Okay, are there any legitimate questions?" Pencil ignored Book. "That was a legitimate question!" Book said. "Pencil is just mad she got, like, humbled. But Pence-Pence, we could just, like, wait for Leafy to not be around, since I, like, made him blind." Match suggested. "You. You did what!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Pencil screamed. "Because I was, like, mad at him." Match answered. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I GET OUT, WE'RE TRYING TO CAPTURE HIM AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE, BUT HE'S STILL A FUCKING OBJECT TOO! GODDAMN, MATCH. CHILL OUT, DAMMIT." Pencil shouted, seeming to suddenly care about Firey's feelings. "I was just, like, mad he killed you." Match defended herself. "I CAN STAND UP FOR MYSELF! YOU'RE A FUCKING BABY I SWEAR! I WAS HANDLING THINGS MYSELF! YOU'RE THE MOST EVIL OBJECT I'VE EVER SEEN AND I'VE SEEN EVIL LEAFY! THE LITERAL MOST EVIL OBJECT! THE HELL, MATCH. GET OUT." Pencil yelled at her. "Wh-" Match started. "NOW! LEAVE!" Match turned around and left.

--------- 

"Fine. I didn't need her anyway. I will catch them, and everyone will love me. And they'll, like, hate Pencil." Match went into Yoyle Land

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short cahtepr

short chapter

Word Count: 684