Evil Forest

"Well, yes. According to Pencil, that is." Golfball said. "Well, think about it, Pencil has always liked causing unnecessary trouble, she could very well be lying." Tennisball argued. "Well, that is true, but... Where else could Firey have gone? It would be nearly impossible for him to escape from a cage that height without falling." Golfball argued back. "Well, why don't we walk down to the HPRC with her to find out." Tennisball suggested. "You know what, TB, that's not a terrible idea." Golfball walked downstairs, and soon returned with Pencil. "Let's go." They walked down to the HPRC. Pencil typed in Firey's name, and then Leafy's. "See?! I told you! Leafy has Firey!" Pencil stated smugly. "Well, then... We must find them. Firey needs to be contained, and Leafy needs to be killed." Golfball spoke. "Couldn't someone just recover her if they wanted to though?" Tennisball wondered. "First off, who would? She STOLE Dream Island! And secondly, we could just take the HPRC." Golfball mentioned. "Wow, for being so smart, you sure are stupid." Pencil mocked. Pencil pointed at the glue underneath it. "Gasoline, and snow, equals glue. A genius like you should've been able to figure that out." Pencil scoffed as she walked away. Golfball felt her blood boil. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fire to capture, again..." Pencil rolled her eyes and continued to walk.

--------

Pencil walked through Yoyle Land. "Fireeeey..... Fiiiiirrrrreeeeeyyyyy! Where are you?! I want to help you! Ugh!" She looked beneath every Yoyle berry bush, in every hole, and in the occasional tree too. 

--------

"Fireeeeeyyyyy! Come on!" They heard a familiar voice calling. "Wait, sh-" Leafy put her hand over Firey's mouth. "Fireeeeeyyyyyyy!! I only want to help youuu!" The voice called again. "Crap. Come on." Leafy grabbed Firey's arm and ran. They ran into the Evil Forest. It was the closest place apart from Yoyle City.

--------

A couple days later

"How long do we have to stay here?" Firey groaned. "I don't know, but we both know Pencil doesn't want to help you. She's not nice like that, except to her stupid alliance..." Leafy rolled her eyes. "And she's the one that captured me in the first place..." Firey added. "She is?" Leafy asked. "Yeah..." Firey responded. "Oh boy. That Pencil better enjoy what she has right now while it lasts-" Leafy suddenly got angry and clenched her fist. "OKAY! Let's change the subject... And not plan murder-" Firey quickly said. "Fine." Leafy groaned, knowing she'd still plan it. "Uhhh...." Firey tried to quickly think. "How do you feel being in Evil Forest again?" Firey asked. "Awful... I just feel... Angry... Like, I wanna turn evil again." Leafy answered, dryly. "Oh- Well, um. Don't?" Firey stammered. "Shut up. It's not that easy." Leafy snapped. "Sorry, I just... I'm not..." Firey stuttered. "Not good at talking. I've noticed." Leafy interrupted, rolling her eyes. "Yeah..." They sat in silence. "You know..." Leafy started. "What?" Firey asked. "I... I want to go back..." Leafy sighed. "Then, why don't we?" Firey asked. "Pencil will find us. Duh." Leafy spat. "Well, it's... Uhh..." Firey stammered. "What?" Leafy asked. "I think... We need to go back soon..." Firey insisted. "Why?" Leafy asked. "If we stay here longer than, like, a week... I'll burn... the forest... down... And um... I think that'll give away where we are..." Firey responded. "Fine. ...Or! I can just collect more Yoyle berries!" Leafy smiled. "I- You sound like you want to stay here..." Firey stated. "What? No..." Leafy replied. "I thought you said it makes you feel awful?" Leafy didn't respond right away. "Well... It also makes me... Happy. When I'm Evil Leafy, no one can bother me! No one will get in my way! People let me be me! But when I'm not... I'm being hunted down... to be murdered... permanently..." Leafy frowned. "But- You don't... actually want to be... Evil Leafy again... r-right?" Firey asked, worried. "Of course not, Firey..." She didn't change her expression. "Actually, this spot was where I possessed Spongy quite a while back." Leafy remembered."Oh- That's... Nice..." Firey lied. "Right?" A smile grew across her face. She was starting to scare Firey. "Um... Can we-" Firey got interrupted. "And I just remember how depressing it was after turning back to normal." Leafy went on for almost an hour ranting about how great it was to be Evil Leafy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my baby's got a gun

my baby's got a

my baby's got a gun

my baby's got a gun

it goes

boom-boom crack ga-ga-ga-ga boom ga-ga-ga-ga------

imma just keep puttig song lyrics here lmao 

Word Count: 760