Fight

After about a week Firey was able to talk again. "WELL, THAT'S NOT-" "NO, YOU CAN'T JU-" "I DON'T EVEN CARE ABO-" "AND YOU JUST THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AND-" "CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!?" Leafy and Firey went quiet. "What is even the point of arguing like that, goddamn. You can't even hear each other!" Pencil stated, irritated. "Leafy, what on the fucking earth is the point of calling Firey names and then trying to blame it on unrelated shit!?" Pencil asked. "What's the point of your existence?" Leafy flipped her off and then left. "Goddamn. Does this happen a lot?" Pencil questioned. "A lot more than you'd expect, actually... Though usually it's not just her calling me names." Firey responded. "Then, what is it, usually?" Pencil inquired. "Her hitting me, kicking me, stabbing me, invalidating my opinions, and most frequently, blaming me for her being mean since I didn't let her onto Dream Island." Firey replied. "Damn. She needs help-" Pencil stated. "I know. But who's gonna help her if it's not us?" Firey added. "I guess that's true." Pencil said. "I think she just needs a break. From everyone. But then again, it might be opposite. She might just need to be around people- I have no idea-" Firey said. 

After several hours Leafy hadn't come back, so, Pencil and Firey went out looking for her. And unlike Leafy, Pencil let Firey actually walk. They eventually found her because of her screaming. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! BITCHES! LET ME GOOOOO!" Leafy was being pulled by Bubble and Match. "Yoy, Moitch, do we have do do this?" Bubble asked. "Yes, we, like, do." Match replied. "Yay! We caught her!" Ruby exclaimed. "Can I ask why you had to drag me and Coiny along... Literally?" Pin asked. Ruby stuck Pin into the dirt by her point. "The more the, like, merrier, Pinny." Match said. "Her name is Pin. Not Pinny." Coiny said, while pulling Pin out of the dirt. "Same, like, thing." Match responded. "I'm done. I'm not helping you anymore. You literally dragged us out into the middle of no where. Come on, Pin." Coiny and Pin left. 

"Of course. It had to be them." Pencil had brought a knife with them. "HEY STUPID FREE SMART!" They turned around. "PENCIL!?" Match shouted. "Yeah, what're you gonna do about it?" Pencil went over to them and popped Bubble. "HEY! WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! MATCHY-MATCH AND I CAN DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!" Ruby tackled Pencil. Pencil just shoved her off, causing her to shatter. "Well, Match. It looks like everyone you needed is gone now. So, are we doing things the easy way, or the hard way?" Pencil spat. "Well, I'm not, like, giving her up after all that hard work." Match scoffed. "Alright then." Pencil said. the two of them fought, like a couple of cats. But the main difference was... Pencil had a knife, Match did not. So, Match ended up running away. "Pffft. What a bunch of cowards." Pencil said. "I didn't need your help. Take Firey back. And leave me alone. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself." Leafy said. "Clearly." Pencil knew she wasn't gonna come, so, she pulled a Leafy and dragged her back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter

Word Count: 548