Leaving

"Well, I don't think-" Leafy started. "I don't care what you think, this is unrelated to opinion!" Firey interrupted. "Well, I don't care that it's unrelated to opinion! Shut the hell up! I literally didn't ask for your-" Leafy argued. "I don't care if you asked." Firey interrupted. Leafy hit Firey. Pencil got up. "What the hell is wrong with you, Leafy?! Almost every single day you two do this! Firey states a fact, you get mad and do this crap! Why?! What's the point?! Does it hurt that someone is smarter than you? I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think most people are." Pencil said, tired of the way Leafy treated Firey. "Say it again, Pencil. Say it again, I dare you." Leafy glared. "You're stupid and can't handle the truth." Leafy grabbed her knife. "You don't mean it." Leafy scoffed. "I do. I mean it with every bone in my body. Like what, every single one of your problems is just because Firey didn't let you on Dream Island?" Pencil spat. "I never said that!" Leafy argued. "YOU SAY IT EVERYDAY!" Pencil shouted. "I DO NOT!" Leafy threw the knife at Pencil. "You do realize, if I die, then I'll just be back in the city, right?" Pencil spat, reminding Leafy that she'll end up right back where Leafy didn't want her. "Wh-" Leafy started. "Yeah. Didn't think that one through, did you?" Pencil pulled the knife out of herself. "Also, throws like that aren't ever gonna do much good for you. Get good at something. Can't even handle using a knife, after doing nothing but playing with knives for a year and a half." Pencil said to 'provoke' Leafy. "A half? No!" Leafy said. "Well, surely you got some kind of practice by stabbing Firey. Didn't you?" Pencil spat. "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!" Leafy shouted. "You're the one that made me stay here. Trust me. I would've left by now if it weren't for you." Pencil scoffed. "And do what? Sell us out to everyone?" Leafy asked, untrusting. "No. Take Firey somewhere where he'd be safe from everyone. Including you." Pencil answered. "Why is everyone always fighting over me-" Firey interrupted. "Be quiet, Firey." Leafy snapped. "It's a serious question?!" Firey whined. "Shut up." Leafy spat. "You shut up, Leafy. He literally didn't do anything wrong-" Pencil snapped. "Fuck both of you." Leafy left. "Damn. What the fuck is her problem?" Pencil asked rhetorically. "Lots-" Firey answered.

---------

"But why should I even care? I don't care if Leafy's out there. I don't care if Firey's out there. I don't care if Leafy's here. I don't care if Firey's here. I don't even know who the hell Leafy is, except for the one who stole Dream Island." Fries said, uninterested in the conversation. "You should care because everyone will LOVE you!" Puffball responded. "Frankly, I don't care if everyone 'loves' me." Fries scoffed. "You don't care about anything, Fries." Puffball floated away. "She's going to try and get them-" Gelatin stated the obvious. "Yes, Gelatin. I know." Fries sighed. "I hope she realized that's a suicide mission. I've seen how Leafy fights back. And how Pencil and Firey also fought back." Coiny said. "Pencil? Pencil too now? The one who was the most out for them?" Gelatin asked. "Yeah. Pencil too." Coiny nodded. "What? Is the whole city just gonna slowly join them? You can count me out." Fries said, before walking off. "Pfft. As if." Gelatin walked off to follow Fries, leaving Coiny there alone, but Bubble happened to walk past as he said that. "Yoy, what're you talking about, Coiny?" Bubble asked curiously. "Oh, just how Pencil is in Yoyle Land now. Oh, by the way. I know your alliance or whatever hates them, but how do you feel about Leafy and Firey?" Coiny wondered. "Yoy, I don't really care that moich. Just I kind of get dragged into these things." Bubble answered. "Right..." Bubble walked off.

---------

"And I just think if I ever tell Leafy-" Firey started. "Tell me what?" Leafy interrupted Firey, as she came back. "UM- NOTHING! WHY DON'T YOU GO KEEP BEING MAD AT PENCIL SOMEWHERE ELSE?!" Firey asked, panicked. "I like this plan." Pencil scoffed. "Shut up, Pencil. Also. No. I'm not leaving until you tell me." Leafy insisted. "Then you're gonna be stuck here forever because I'm not telling you a thing-" Firey stated. "You do know, I've made you blind. I can make you lose any other sense I want to without issues." Leafy threatened. "How are you gonna remove my sense of touch?" Firey asked. "Remove your hands." Leafy answered. "I'll still feel. I just won't have hands." Firey retorted. "UGH. SHUT UP! YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE SO SMART." Leafy yelled. "I didn't even do anything-" Firey started. "Shut up. I don't know why I keep coming back. If Pencil's not gone by the time I'm back, I am gonna murder both of you." Leafy threatened. "What-" Firey said, worried. "I thought you didn't want me leaving?" Pencil remarked. "I DON'T. FUCKING. CARE. LEAVE BEFORE I'M BACK. I HATE YOU. THIS IS YOUR FAULT FIREY'S ACTING LIKE THIS!" Leafy stormed off. "So... Do you plan on leaving or not?" "Well. I'm not sure. She seemed pretty dead serious, but at the same time, I've seen how she treats you-" Pencil got up. "Welp. Guess I'll see you around. Actually... Hopefully not, considering I'm planning on going back to the city-" "Right... Don't sell us out...?" Firey asked, not believing that Pencil wasn't gonna come back, since he was used to Leafy frequently leaving then coming back. "I won't. I promise." Pencil left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;(

no more pencil

;(

little did firey know: pencil will not come back

Word Count: 956