Part 1

It's 6:30 in the evening on August 3rd.

The summer of Morikawa is so hot that there is no humanity and there is a terrible scene on the set of the web drama "Academy of Fine Arts". Because of the male lead schedule, the director is frantically pulling the schedule for the filming, and various props are placed on the ground everywhere, watching the chaos.

After Ye Kehuan finished filming a scene in the scorching sun, she only felt that she was going to be die.

As soon as she sat down, Ye Kehuan coughed twice, then took her mobile phone from her assistant to go online, and then opened a black post about herself, and saw all kinds of scolding voices in it—

[Netizens have troubled me: "Is Ye Kehuan's face built by city walls? How many times has she adjusted herself without any AC number in her heart? Can a normal person grow that kind of European-style face? Can a nose be that high? I'm so embarrassed to post a manuscript every day to yank this yanyan and that, I really feel sick when I see her face!"]

Ye Kehuan couldn't help but touched her face. Just kidding, she is original. And the manuscript is not what she wants to send...

[Netizen 123: "Is Ye Kehuan dead today? If not, I will ask again tomorrow.:]

Seeing this message, Ye Kehuan squeezed the coke can and said to herself: "Don't come tomorrow, don't ask your sister Ye, I'm full of energy, and I can fight for another five hundred years. "

Later, Ye Kehuan closed the post.

The assistant watched from the side, she stopped talking, and finally opened a bottle of water and handed it to Ye Kehuan: "Sister Huan, calm down, let's not care about those people!"

After listening, Ye Kehuan took two sips of water and nodded: "I'm not angry, I'm not angry, fools will only get angry."

After listening, the assistant wiped a sweat, pursed her lips and smiled: "That's good, that's good!"

Ye Kehuan nodded, and said no more. However, even though Ye Kehuan said things like that, she still felt aggrieved in her heart.

It's been a year since she entered this circle. The company has formulated a black-red route for her. The current situation is that black is better than red. She is like a brick, and she is moved wherever she needs to create a hot topic.

At this time, Ye Kehuan's phone rang again.

I picked it up and saw that all major software apps were pushing a piece of news that the core content was "Jiang Laien has returned to China".

When she saw the three words Jiang Laien, Ye Kehuan was stunned for several seconds, and for a moment only felt that her entire temple was banging, and then turned the news to the sky.

Who is Jiang Laien? Jiang Laien debuted in her third year of high school, although she did not have frequent activities in the entertainment circle at that time.

Nowadays, although Jiang Laien is only 25 years old, she has been in debut for more than eight years. She has always been known as the goddess of the nation. When filming a TV series, she would make one hit, and the same is true when she made a movie. After seeing the movie, she got the movie queen in three years. It is a strong dark horse in the entertainment circle in recent years. It is also known as a rare wizard in a century. Beauty and strength coexist, and popularity and acting skills fly together.

However, what everyone doesn't know is that Jiang Laien is also an old acquaintance of Ye Kehuan. It's also a person who doesn't want to communicate even if they are old classmates.