Chapter 39

Y/ns pov

"What do you mean 'no'? Come on Kinnggg! It's been a while since we've had a King and Y/n adventure! Why don't we... go conquer some land and rule over it like the king you are? Oooor we could go break into the castle again and go mess with Lillith! You can choose.... PLLEEEAAASSSE! I'll give you some human snacks~!"

That seemed to catch King's attention as he looked up at me. "hmmm conquering does sound niceeee and it's been a while since we've hung out.... ok I'm in!" 

King then jumps on my shoulder and struggles to get on my head.

"But remember you promised snacks!"

I smile before looking back at Eda and Luz. 

"Looks like we found our plan for the day, Luz you wanna come?"

She smiles then shakes her head.

"No thanks, I have to go meet up with Amity and talk about starting the Azura book club!"

Her eyes then widened as she realized something. 

"AMITY! OH NOT AGAIN!"

She then rushes off in search of amity while Eda chuckles. 

"Ah young love-"

She then turns towards both me and King.

"Ok, you two have fun and don't cause too much mayhem unless it's messing with Lilly! Oh, and don't die. I don't have enough snails to cover two deaths in one day and if you get caught I'm not bailing you out."

I smile and wave before turning away with King holding on to my head.

"We will!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok luckily from past trips to the library I was able to locate some old blueprints of the emperor's castle if that's what we wanna do... but then again they've upgraded the security due to the recent attempts of break-ins, mostly from Luz and Eda. We could do that and mess with Lilith but, we can't really risk us being taken by the guards since Eds will most likely not bail us out... so that leaves us to conquer a civilization! What are you thinking? Gnomes, elves, man-eating worms, children, frogs... wait never mind that's Annes thing, er demons ?"

King jumps off my head, stands on the bench, and starts pacing while thinking.

"Hmmm... Let's conquer the elves! I have a bone to pick with them anyways."

"Alright, off to the elf territory! Where ever that is..." 

I reach into my bag and pull out a map that I had stolen from Eda's stand... sorry Eda. 

"Let's see... according to the map, the elf's territory is at the edge of the forest, unless this is a cursed map or something. Knowing Eda it probably is... oh well let's do it!"

I placed the map in my bag and glanced over at King.

"Shall we embark on our journey, your lordship?"

"Indeed we shall-"

He jumps off the bench and jumps on my head whilst pointing in the direction of the forest. 

"Onward my noble knight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe she said that!"

"I know right? And then Anne was like 'and rainbow dash is the sporty girl!'"

 "I don't know who that is but I can't believe she said that! What happened next? Your weird human talk has got me intrigued!"

For the last hour, I've been telling King stories of what the gang and I did before getting trapped in other worlds, it was going well until... we got onto the topic of anime.

"NO WAY HE DID THAT!"

"Oh but he did! And as he did he said his famous line, 'Believe it!' So thats why you should never watch anime in public. Or you get emotionally invested like you did, and I haven't even told you about the ships-"

"THERES MORE!? Tell me! Your weird human entertainment is actually amusing and addicting!"

"Ok so there's sasunar- oh were here!"

We stop in front of a ard fallen tree in the middle of the path.

"Once we cross this tree, we'll be in there territory therefore no one from the outside can help us and we'll have no communication with anyone..."

"Sounds perfectly safe race you across the tree!"

A/n that was a weird way to end it but I'm running out of ideas. I hope you enjoyed! Christy you owe me a potato. Have a great night/day and make sure to get some sleep people or I will find you and make you learn the whole fnaf lore... don't test me.