Chapter 33

Y/ns pov

"You're telling me that there's a realm where you can project yourself using reflections?" "I literally just said that. Look there's Amity!" We look over to see her standing awkwardly while looking around.

"Hey, Amity! Luz is in the hou- Gwah!" She falls back when Edric Emira came out of nowhere. "Hey, Luz! Hey Mittens girlfriend~" Luz glances at me and tilts her head.

"Ed, Em! Stop bothering them and for the 10th time, she's not my girlfriend! Sorry about that." She helps Luz up and I smile, I grab a small notebook out of my pocket and took out a mini pen, and wrote something down.

Shipping goals while stuck in a magical dimension~

Gus and Matt

Luz and Amity

Three eyes and Willow

Y/n and a potato

I put the book back into my pocket and look back up at them. "Here are your books back." She hands Luz her Azura book and me my Harry Potter one.

"So~  how'd you like it?" "It was nice." She looks away avoiding eye contact. I look back at my book and notice a loose page, I pulled it out and smile at it. "So nice you drew yourself with Hermonioe and took a house test~ Oh! And would you look at that! A Slytherin!" Her eyes widen and she gets flustered. She creates a spell circle and disintegrated it from my hands.

I smirk, "You know I am never letting this go, ill bring it up every time I see you! Wich will be a lot more frequent." "What do you mean?" I wrap my arm around Luz's shoulder and pull her close to me. "Luz and I are enrolled at Hexside!"

"No! Now I have to put up with your Harry Potter rants! How will I live?" She said dramatically. I give a closed-eyed smile and said innocently, "You won't!" We start to laugh but all of a sudden she stopped.

"I just remembered, I'm in an advanced class. You have to know two or more spells.... you know more than two right? If you don't you would end up in the baby class." I nod then glance over at Luz who was very nervous.

"Psh! Yeah of course I do! Now we are going to go do something for totally unrelated reasons!" She grabs my arm and starts dragging me, "Bye see you at school!" She waves and Luz continues to pull me.

We make it to the Owl House and Luz yells, "You have to teach me a spell!" "How am I supposed to do that?" Luz runs inside then comes out a few moments after. "You'll do it and ill record it! It's how I learned the last time." She presses the button to turn on the phone, her eyes widen. "No no no no no NO! King used all the battery by watching metube!"

I stare at her blankly. "Can't you just charge it?" "What can I do now? My life, dreams, and hopes have been crushed!" She ignored my last comment and I roll my eyes before plucking the phone out of her hands.

"Or you could just plug this in, and then go ask the most powerful witch we know and may live with." Her face lit up, "Oh yeah! We live with a witch in a demon realm I completely forgot that this wasn't a fever dream. Hope restored! Now come on!"

"Actually I think I should stay here and figure out the portal thing. Besides! I already know enough spells now go! Be one with magic, and remember to charge your phone!" She nods before running inside the house.

I look up towards our room and sigh, the spellbook I needed was up there but I'm too lazy for stairs. Maybe if I just... I created a spell circle and a f/c puff of smoke appeared in front of me. I stumble catching the heavy book before looking around. Huh, that's the first time that nothing had caught on fire! "Ok what to do first... Step one. in a large, quiet space where no distraction could happen." I look up to see Hooty rolling around in the mud and talking/hooting to himself.

"Yeah, no. I need a large quiet space... I got it!"

Luz's Pov

"Ha! You got me, ok fine I know a place where you can learn another spell. Is Y/n coming?" "No, she's busy trying to create a portal to the Mirror realm, to visit her cousin? I'm not exactly sure what she's doing."

Eda's eyes widen, "That's a very difficult spell to master, may take days to fully master it correctly. There's also this weird thing where you can only use it twice... like an exploration date! Takes a lot of energy to pull off, hope she doesn't overwork herself. Anyway, let's go."

I smile and punch the air, I hope Y/n isn't having a hard time.

Y/ns Pov

Well, that was easy. All I have to do now is open the book, I know this place would be quiet enough!

I look around the familiar hideout of Hexside. "Ok Y/n, second step is... Have someone to pull you out before the portal closes or else you'll be stuck there forever.... I should of went with Luz this is just too complicated." "What's complicated?'

I jumped and turn to see Viney smiling at me. "Hey, Viney! Next time give me a warning, I'm just trying to open a portal to the mirror realm." "Ooo sounds complicated! I'm in!"

I smile, "Well that solves step two now we need... Titans blood?" "Well, luckily the nurse's office has some, lets go!" I tilt my head, "Why would the nur- you know what I'm not gonna question it. What door do we use?" I look around at the hundreds of doors in the room. "I'm pretty sure it's that one." She points at a white door with a sign that said nurse's office. "Noooo what gave you that idea?" I smirk as she playfully shoved me.

"I'll go grab it, you read the next step." I nod before saluting her, "Farewell brave soldier you shall be missed." She salutes back before walking through the door.

"-Not."

"Heard that!"

"Dang it."

A/n Hello everyone! Today we have reached 6k! My god why would you read a book titled Frogs And Doors!? Any way the surprise is killing me but I'm 85% sure it will be done by the next update, I was also thinking of making a few other fanfictions in the future like a Kim possible x reader or a Jessie one. Maybe A dog with the blog! I haven't seen many of these fanfictions around, I also have a few other ideas. These are just ideas so don't get your hopes up, I promise at least two of these will happen. Whichever one of these gets the most comments supporting it, ill work on that first, you can also leave suggestions of ones you might want. Anyway hope you enjoyed it until next time! Oh unrelated note I'm cosplaying as Amity for Halloween and I'm heading to a Halloween party sometime in September, ill post a picture of it when I do it. Any way byyye~