Halloween special

Warning- Nothing that happens in this will affect the plot in the story but please don't kill me, something happens in this but doesn't really actually... you'll understand it when you get there. Happy Halloween! Oh and this is part 1 part two will be soon, this is 7300 words so you can somewhat see why this took so long, enjoy!

Y/ns Pov

"Luz! Stop hoarding the candy! Those are for the party guests!" 

Eda groans while walking towards us in a pirate costume. "I don't know how you managed to talk me into this! I still don't understand this whole holloween thing. And why are we throwing a party?"

"Luz, you wanna explain, or should I?" 

"I got this! you go change into your costume!" I walk upstairs and change into my Knight costume which I totally didn't steal.  I can't believe it's Halloween already! I wonder what the girls are doing, ill call them after the party. I grab my sword and place it in my belt, Halloween is the one time I can be a geek without being judged! ... Ok not true but at least I won't be the only one dressed strangely.

I walk downstairs towards the living room where Eda had a sinister smile on her face, not good. "Luz? I'm probably going to regret asking but what did you tell her?" 

"All I did was tell her that Halloween is a human holiday where you dress up and go door to door asking for candy!" 

"Ok? Is that all?"

"...And that if they don't meet your demands you get to play a trick on them."

"Luz!" 

"What? It's true!" 

"You girls have fun at your party! I'm going to go trick or tricking! King! Stay here and make sure they don't blow anything up!" 

"EYE EYE!" King salutes her before sitting back down on the couch. Eda takes her staff and runs out the door, slamming it behind her. "I'm going to change into my Azura costume! Be right back!" She bolts upstairs leaving King and me alone. 

"King, don't you want to dress up too?" 

"I don't know what I would dress up as" I feel a smile grow on my face and my eyes go wide. "OW!" I rub the back of my head and King looks over in concern, "What?" 

"I just got an idea! Come with me!" I pick him up and carry him to Luz's and my room.

I set him down and I kneel to scavenge through my bag. "Found it!" I found my action figure of a king, and I rip its head off. I pry the crown off and I put it on, KIng. I then search for a red blanket, I find out and wrap it around King as though it was a cape."There! What is a King without his trusty knight by his side!"

He lets out a squeal as I pick him up and place him on my shoulder, "Now I have a King of demons on my shoulder! I shall protect thee from all harm!" He lets out a giggle and points towards the stairs, "Onward my knight! For my first act as king, I declare we shall rule over the candy bowls!" "If my King wants it he shall receive it! Away we shall go!" I rush down the stairs and walk over towards the candy bowl.

"This now belongs to the kingdom of! Uhh, the kingdom of... we don't have a good name for the kingdom!" "I'm sure we will come up with something!" Before I could grab some candy Luz runs over and slaps my hand away, and says in a higher-pitched voice, "Y/n StOp HoArDiNg tHe CaNdY!" "Well if you're going to mock me at least do it right! It should be higher pitched!" "LiKe ThIs?" 

"Wow! Are you sure you aren't going as me this year?" we were about to continue when someone knocks on the door. "I'll get it." I walk towards the door and I open it to see Willow and Gus standing there. Gus was dressed as a very realistic werewolf, and Willow was dressed as Coraline. "Hi, Y/n! Trick or treat!"