Chapter 36

Annes Pov

"Anne, can I talk to you? Alone." I nodded as Sprig pulls me aside. "Are you sure we can trust Sasha? She did try and kill us twice!"  sighed. "Sprig this is the 4th time we've been over this. I believe in second chances- ok three chances! I really believe that she has changed."

"And what about.. what's her name p/n." 

"Y/n."

 "Same thing. Is she even real? I feel like you made her up, the stories you told about her are made up! No one can be that stupid to press the red button!"

 "Says the one who pulls the levers!"

"Aw, I'm so honored you talk about me! And ouch." I quickly turn around at the familiar voice. "Y/n! How are you here? Why are you here? Are you ok!?" "Are you going to brutally betray then kill us?" I turn towards Sprig and slowly shake my head.

Y/ns pov

I laugh, "Not unless she stole my food, then it's going down. I actually died on the Boiling Isles and I decided to haunt you!" Anne groaned, "Why? I did nothing to you to deserve this suffering!"

"Wow. You never let me have my fun! Why can't you just go along with it?" "Well making you suffer is my fun! And why are you in my mirror?" Viney appears next to me, "Who is you!?"

"I'm the one who kil-"

 "No. She already knew." Viney looked over at Anne, 

"And you couldn't go along with it? Way to kill the groove, Karen." 

Anne rolls her eyes, "I see that you have infected others with your horrible vines." 

I look at Viney, "What are you looking at? I only see good vines." She sighs before shaking her head.

"Y/n this is Sprig one of the frogs I live with." "Anne this is Viney, one of the witches I sacrifice with."

"So you're the human Anne keeps talking about!  I'm her bestie from this world, I guess that makes us Bestie inlaws!" 

"I never thought of it like that, but it makes sense! Nice to meet you bestie-inlaw!"

He smiles, finally liking one of Anne's friends even though he just met her. "Before you become fully my bestie-inlaw... you wouldn't happen to betray or say kill someone for... a magic music box that opens portals to other realms?" 

"SPRIG!" I chuckle, "Anne it's fine! if I was stuck with Anne and the others I would have trust issues, Because SOME STEAL SOMEONE's CHARGERS!"

 "YOU SAID I COULD BORROW IT!" 

"YEAH BUT WHEN I GET THEM BACK THEY ONLY WORK A CERTAIN WAY! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT!? Anyway, I would never kill someone over a music box. A magic door, hell yeah, but a box? Never. Maybe a magic charger."

"Not helping" "Wasnt trying too~ so when do you think you'll get- wait is that a handmade Acadia wood slingshot?" I point at the one in Frog bois hand. "You know what this is?" I nod, "You spend a summer at Slingshot summer camp, you learn a few things. " His face lights up. (I don't know why Y/n was at Slingshot camp or if it's even a thing but just go with it!)

"Stay right here! I'll show you my other one so that you can help me decide which one to take!" He happily hops away leaving just the three of us, (Just the three of us, we can make it if we tried~) "You just had to get him started." "Indeed, so when are you getting here, and wheres Mar and Sasha?"

"Well, we're currently packing the trailer so that we can go-" 

"I thought you said you were already on the road?" 

"Well, we lost a wheel so we had to get a new one, and then we forgot to give the key to Chuck so we drove back. Oh, and Sahsa and Marcy are outside getting more supplies." I nod, "So I've been thinking about staying here and I could finish school he-"

"You're at school? It's Summer, you nerd! This is vacation!" 

"Witch school! There's a difference, I'm starting tomorrow and as I was saying I was thinking about living he-" 

"ANNE! Get out here and help!" Sasha slams open the door, "What are you loo-" She glances at the mirror. "You're seeing this too right Anne?" She nods.

"I died on the-" "Yesh don't care. Anne, come outside and help us." I roll my eyes, we stopped getting along before we got separated, we never got a chance to apologize to each other. Yet, I'm sort of not wanting to.

"Sasha! I too you to ask her nicely!" Marcy walks through the door and follows the gaze of both Anne and Sasha. Her eyes widen and she lights up. I sigh and desperately try and finish my sentence, "I died on the-" "How did you get to the mirror realm!? Well magic, duh! This is amazing!"

"I hate you all. See what I have to put up with? I look over at Viney, "I'm so sorry you hang out with these uncultured swines, maybe you should stay on the Boiling Isles with the cultured ones." 

"Oh please no, I can change! Anne said sarcastically. "Too late, I already have a house here." 

"I knew I should have left you on that sidewalk where I found you." I smile at Marcy's reference,  "But'cha didn't!"

"Marcy has redeemed herself! She can live with me on the Boiling Isles... I should probably take down the warrant for your arrest." Her eyes widen, "How did you make one so fast?!"

"Magic~" "Oh my god, IM GONNA BE A WITCH!" She smiled before jumping up and down.

I feel a tug on my waist, "We're getting pulled back- text me later!" Before I completely vanished Sprig runs in holding two slingshots. "Use the force sprig... of the blue one it will work the best~!"

3rd Pov

The group stands there as she vanished while Sprig stands there confused. "Neither one of these are blue, Ane you didn't mention she was color blind!"

"Yeah, she is also love blind." Marcy chuckles while Sprig's eyes widen. "Humans can see love? What does it look like!?" 

A/n Hi everyone! My parents saw my grades and surprisingly they didn't do anything except kept telling me I should study. Any way homecoming is back on! I hope you enjoyed this and tomorrow ill be doing a chapter about Anne's birthday in Y/ns pov! Until next time!