Chapter 25

Y/ns Pov

"VINEEEYYYY!" I scream and I stop running to catch my breath, I made it to hexside and Viney looked over at me. "Hey Y/n! Glad you could make it!" "Glad to be here. Quick question, why are we at Hexside when it's a Saturday?" "Well, ever since you broke detention Principle Bump made a detention track. I took your advice and I mixed two tracks, he didn't approve and put me inside the detention track where I discovered a room that connects to all classrooms! I thought that would be a good place to test if you have any magical abilities."

"So we're breaking into school? Usually, I'm the one who tries to break out! Let's do this, which way?" She smiles, then grabs my hand and pulls me towards a wall behind the school. "Please tell me this is like the Harry Potter wall!" She touches one of the bricks on the wall which looked out of place, as she touched it the bricks fell to the ground revealing a long hallway. 

"Once you're in there is no coming ou- and you're already halfway down the hall." I look back at her and put my hand to my neck and smile sheepishly. "Sorry just, I've never been this close to living my wizarding world dream!" She smiles and walks up to me, the bricks rise back up locking us in. Torches light up and continue down the hallway.

"Shall we?" "We shall! Race you to the end of this dark spooky hallway!" "In 3, 2, Y/n YOU CHEATER!" I take off running at 2 and she chases after me at full speed. A few minutes later we make it to the end of the tunnel panting. "Well- there's one thing we can agree on. I clearly won!" "Yeah because you cheated!" I finally catch my breath and look around to realize we were in the huge room filled with books and portraits. 

"This is amazing! What's that?" I point at a portrait filled with scribbles and names. She walks over towards it and I follow. "That is Lord Calamity! They started the trouble maker wall so I decided to add my name in their owner. I didn't show this to my friends yet so would you like to sign your name on the trouble maker wall?" I nod excitedly. I pick up a marker and write down 'Y/n waz here' 

"So shall we get started?" "You're the teacher!" I sat down and looked at Viney. "Ok, we should start with a simple levitation spell! All you have to do is think about the spell you want to do and then do it!" I nod. I take a breath and put my finger in front of my face, "Wingardium leviosa!" My eyes widen as an orange circle starts to form. I point towards a marker on the floor and move my finger up and down which rises and falls.

"I just did magic! OH my god, I just did magic! What spell is next!? Illusions? healing?" "For that type of magic, we have to try each type to see which one is your main one. Then you can practice!" I nod. "Ok let's start with a... healing spell! These ones are a little more complex because you have to think about exactly what you want the spell to do and what it should heal. Here you can practice on this!" 

She places a pot in front of me with a dead rose. "Uh... isn't that plant magic?" "Actually your only healing the plant not aging it up? I don't really know how plant magic works. Just try it." I nod look at the plant, I kneel to get down to its level. I close my eyes and think of healing the rose. I create a spell circle and open my eyes and the rose starts to rise turning back into its original state.

I smile, picking up the pot. "It's alive! ALIVE!" Viney laughs and I place the pot to the side, "What's next!" "Want to try some elemental magic?" "Do you even have to ask!? I wanna set things on fire!" "Ok, maybe we should pass on the fire..." "BOO!" I groan. "Ok, why don't we try nature, because you already started on plants so this will be easier." I nod. She grabs a book and hands it to me. 

"Read the chapter on the nature element then we'll start practicing." I nod and open the book, I was about to begin reading when Viney begins to walk out of the room. "Viney, where are you going?" "I have to get home before my parents realized I snuck out. You can stay here and take the book home if you need to, to get out just pull down on the torch closest to the end of the wall."

She waves goodbye and walks out and down the hall, I look back down at the book and I realized how big it was. This is going to take a while, maybe when I finish this chapter ill skim the others... oh who am I kidding I'm reading all of this tonight so I can use the elemental powers and impress Viney!

A/n Hello! I don't really have anything to say so....hope you enjoyed this chapter until next time on Disney channel!