Chapter 20

Y/ns Pov

"Welcome to the living room! We call it that because it's technically living! The walls are breathing. You guys check that out while I check on Luz to see if I have to put another fire tonight." 

I walk into the kitchen to see Luz staring at what looked liked black hockey pocks on a plate. "Uh, Luz? Willow and Gus are here and I don't think they would appreciate hockey pocks for snacks."                       

She mumbled something under her breath, "What? I didn't get that." "There not hockey pucks... they are pancakes" "What did you do to them?" "I don't know." "I'll make some snacks, You go talk to Willow and Gus." I lightly push her out, "Are you sure? Don't you need some help?" "Yeah, no thanks. I've put out one too many fires today. So go! Have fun! I'll be out in a minute."          

I grab the plate of hockey pocks and then I throw them out. I run upstairs and I grab my bag, I scavenge through it. "YES!"I pull out a large bag of sour patch watermelons. I was originally going to bring them to Anne's birthday party, but because we didn't make it I might as well enjoy it with friends... plus I'm too hungry to cook.

I run downstairs into the living room, "Ok I have human snacks!" "OOO! Human snacks!" Gus runs over and takes one, "You've been holding out on me!? I'm so hurt!" Luz puts her hand up towards her heart. "Mm! These are sour! Yet sweet at the same time! Human snacks are weird."

"Yeah, you should see the pizza rolls! Some cold some burnt and some perfect. They are very confusing."  "We got snacks! We got weird music!" She pushes down on the music player and creepy music started playing. "Why does Eda even have this? She doesn't even like music!" Luz crosses her arms looking at the music player, "Really? That's the problem Eda has with this?" I shrug before taking a piece of candy for myself.

"So what are we bringing back from dead or... I wasn't really paying attention, so what are we doing again?" "Yeah, how does this conjuring work exactly?" Willow looks around the room, "Well first,  we find an object to animate! Since it's our first time we should pick something meaningful! Something beautiful!" She walks over towards a few flowers in a pot.

Gus comes from the other side pushing the plants out of the way, "Like this strangely buff little man!" He squeezes it and it lets out its catchphrase, "I'm half beef half buff!" Luz points at it, "Yes he's perfect!" "That's not exactly what I meant by beautiful..." Gus then gives sad puppy eyes, "Willow how could you say no to this face! He's adorable!" Gus's face turns red and he stutters. "I would go out with him he was an actual person!" He stops stuttering and looks over in confusion. 

"Wouldnt you? Just look at him!" I grab the action figure from Gus's hands and I push it towards Willow's face, "Ok, buff boi it is." Luz and I hug her and let out a victorious yes. "Tonight he shall be risin!" "We have a few hours until the moon gets into position! What shall we do till then?" 

"OO! I know! Back in the human realm when I had sleepovers me and my friends would play a game where one of us wears a blindfold and the others mix different foods and makes the person eat it! If the person guesses all the different foods mixed in then they get a point! Loser has to drink a blended drink of all the different foods we used! One time it got so bad we landed ourselves in the emergency room. Remind me to check if the milk has gone bad or not before pouring instant oatmeal with gravy and mashed potatoes in it."

"Yeah, the milk was the problem." Luz laughs awkwardly, "We could do that.. or not waste Edas not human food and we could miss the possible chance of dying. Don't you have Uno in your bag?" "I'll go grab it! Then we can start playing and bring Treehuggers action figure to life!"

2 hours later~

"IF YOU PUT DOWN A PLUS TWO YOU CAN STACK IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER PLUS TWO!"

"IT DOESN'T SAY THAT ON THE BOX!"

"HUMAN GAMES ARE STRANGE! WHY IS IT CALLED A WILD CARD IF NOTHING GETS SET ON FIRE!?"

"WHAT DOES UNO EVEN MEAN!?"

After resisting the urge to rip each other into pieces, the moon was finally in position. Gus places the action figure in the middle of us and we sit in a circle around it. "Y/n why did you place all these candles around?" "To help set the mood, plus it gives off a spooky aesthetic."

"According to the conjuring books I've read, we say the incantation and make a connection with the doll." "Action figure." Me and Gus correct her, Gus looks over at me "Don't worry treehugger, I feel your pain."We all hold hands and Willow and Gus start chanting, "I don't know the words!" "Luz I don't think we were invited when they choreographed this." We all start glowing blue and I look at the action figure.

"Hey look! The candles are out!" "That's you're cue little man." Gus stares at the figurine waiting for it to move. The ground starts shaking and we look around, we then stand but we almost fell. It felt as though we were being lifted in the air.

"Do you guys have earthquakes on the boiling isles?" Luz asks while removing a book that had fell on her head. "Little guy what did you do!?" "A real man never takes accountability!" That explains my dad, but if he's not a man what is he? "No! I think-I think we might have animated the house by accident!"

"Sick! Do you think I could put this on a Mcdonald's resume?" "THE HOUSE!? AND Y/N PROBABLY!" We run to the door and open it, Luz continues running but I grab her hood just before she could run off the edge. 

We let out a scream as the house starts walking off. "HOOTY! HOOTY! YOU HAVE TO STOP!" "By the power moonlight, I have risen! Hoot hoot!" Gus grabs Luz's shoulder to hold her back from slapping him out of it, "He's in some kind of trance!" 

Hooty must have stumbled on a rock because Gus was launched off the edge, we grab him and try to pull him up. "Our magic must have traveled to the house instead of the doll!" "ACTION FIGURE!" "YOU COULD DIE AND YOU WANT THOSE TO BE YOUR LAST WORDS!?"  

Before we could all fall we grab each other's hands, "HOOTY STOP!" We turned blue and hooty surprisingly stopped before we could fall off the cliff. We manage to pull Gus up before looking at each other, "How did we do that?" I look up suspecting it had something to do with moon magic, "Guys hold hands again!" We all hold hands and turn blue before Hooty backs up away from the edge.

"We're controlling it with the power of friendship! And the moon... Probably the moon." "This is amazing! What do we do know?" "Find me the nearest Mcdonald's so I can also put down controlling a house with magic on my resume!" "On one hand, we should probably stay put..." 

"I like the second hand, the first sounds boring." Gus and Willow nod agreeing with me. "On the other hand we've got a giant walking house and we should totally take it on a joy ride!" Luz looks at the moon which was starting to set, "Ok, ok! But we gotta be back before the moon sets or Eda will kill us! All in!" We put our hands in and Luz counted down, "3, 2, 1" "Joyride!" "Mcdonalds!" They all look over at me, "I mean joyride. That's what I meant to say." 

A/n Hello everyone! I may be a little late with the next chapter! Because of the new episode Saturday I may need some time to process what happened in that episode. But who knows! Until next time! See you at Mcdonald's!