Chapter 32

Y/ns pov

I laid facefirst onto my pillow exhausted, I mean sure that was yesterday and I didn't do anything but I'm still tired! My phone starts to buzz from my pocket and I start to groan, and before you ask my pajamas had pockets because I'm that cool. Why can't the world leave me alone?!

I grab my phone and lift my head from the pillow.

'We got the band back together! Turns out it's going to be a bit longer before we see each other... maybe 3 weeks? The group is not the same without you! See you soon!'

"Maybe if they weren't busy doing a musical number, they'd be here by now," I mumbled while looking at the picture of them she had sent me. I completely forgot someone else was in the room, the squirrel who was on my shoulder started talking. "Me, jealous!? HA! Please! It's just... what I'm feeling now is a bit, I guess I just feel as though they're better off without me. Don't get me wrong, I love the Boiling Isles and everyone on it but... it's not the same. You wouldn't understand."

he talks again before handing me a nut, "Your such a therapist." I smile at the thought of him standing on a table with a notepad taking notes for the client below on a long sofa. "I know I was planning on staying here anyway but the thought of leaving them behind... They have the music box so I can visit them and they can visit me! What do you think?" He starts talking once again while looking at a picture of my friends, my eyes widen.

"Stop calling her cute! I mean she is... but that's not the point! She's a person and your a squirrel! Do you see the problem?" He shrugs before scampering off. I roll my eyes, how dare he flirt with my best friend, they are not even the same species!

"Y/n! Come on we're going to go see Amity so that she can return our books." I rush downstairs towards the kitchen. "No. I let you live with us, even let you sit in my bag! But I draw the line at you sitting in my chair!" He sits there casually as I glare. "I didn't know you had a palisman." Eda walks in then leans on the door frame. "He's not my palisman! He's just mooching off of us until he finds a real home!" He sticks his tongue at me and I do the same.

"You to act very similar, as though you shared a personality... or a better word a single brain cell!" "yeah no. He hits on my friends and steals my food!" He starts talking once again. "Yeah, I blame you! I didn't chainsaw your house!" "Are you sure he's not your palisman? You can understand him which is odd." "Absolutely. Oh here." I hand her a mini yellow barrel. "What's this?"

"It's a type of human candy that is super sweet, I thought you would like them. They taste like app-" She grabs it out of my hand about to shove all of them in her mouth. "I wouldn't do that if I were-" She dumps the barrel in her mouth and I smirk, "What are you smil- SOUR!!" She runs off towards the sink. "Ah, warheads. The candy that makes you wish you were dead. I win! Don't worry I already got King-" Bucky the squirrel (Emperor's new groove) stars talking,  "WE got him," I turn towards him, "Are you happy now?" 

He talks once again and I glare at him, "Why you little-!" I was about to pounce him but Luz had to ruin my fun by holding me back. "Down girl! What did he even say?" "No, because I'm still here!" She puts me down distracting me from pouncing him.

"When you said you already got King... what did you mean by that?" "You'll see~ Now come on! We don't want to keep Mittens waiting." Luz's eyes widen. "Amity oh cramity! Got to go bye Eda! Water only makes it worse!" She grabs my hand we run out the door. My phone buzzes once again.

'We started to fly towards the castle! 2 weeks at top then we can go home! Can't wait to tell you all about our adventures. Promise me that if you get a chance to get home, you'll take it.'

What should I say? Promising would make her happy but I don't even know if I'm going to stay here yet. I sigh before promising. "Is something wrong?" I look over at Luz, "I was thinking about staying here on the Boiling Isles, I don't know it's a stupid i-" "Yes! You would be in the middle of worlds so I can visit you anytime! OH! You can meet my mom and visit me in Connecticut! Eda and King would love for you to stay, wait what about your family and friends?"

"Anne and the others can visit me using the music box but my parents, are probably celebrating I'm gone. My sister won't care and... oh no. I forgot about my Aunt Cass and Hiro! (I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO I LOVE THE MOVIE! But if the crossovers are too much ill delete it.) They are probably freaking out and searching for me!"

"Whos Hiro?" Luz asked in a somewhat jealous tone. "Aunt Cass is the sweetest person and owns a cat cafe! Hiro is her nephew which makes me his cousin, he is a robotic genius! He graduated high school when he was 14! He had an adorable robot and they are a part of this superhero team called Big Hero 6! Sadly they are on the other side of California so we don't get to see each other often... I was supposed to visit them a week ago! They're probably worried sick."

"Cant you text him telling him you're ok?" "I wish it was that easy.. being the robotic genius he is he keeps building new phones changing his number each time." "Isn't there a portal or teleportation spell of some sort?" My eyes lit up and I smirk, "I think I have an idea. Ever heard of the mirror realm?"

A/n Sorry that this chapter is late but I was deciding if I should put the Big Hero 6 crossover, I also am still working on the surprise, probably sometime this week ill post a picture of it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I would like to thank   @Mosskatani1 for the suggestion of the squirrel's name, it wasn't really one but it gave me the idea! Anyway, have a good day/night until next time! Oh, and promises are made to be broken. 👀