Chapter 8

Y/ns Pov

I hear muffled talking from the phone, I quickly kneel and pick up the phone, standing up and putting it back to my ear. "A-Anne?"
"Y/n is that really you?" I nod, then facepalm realizing that this was a phone call and she couldn't see me,

"Yeah it's me"
"Prove it! what are the Hogwarts house mascots?" I sigh getting upset
" Badger, lion, snake."
"And?"
"Don't even with me." ( For those who don't get why she's upset, it's because raven claws house mascot isn't a raven. It's a crow. A FRICKING EAGLE!)

She starts laughing "Yep it's you! Where are you? Are you ok? Have you been eating normal food? I'm sick of eating bugs! Wait ignore that last question answer the others."

eating bugs? "I'm ok I'm in the Boiling Isles! And I'm perfectly fine, I've been taken in by these amazing people and I've met so many interesting people! How are you? Are you ok and what do you mean bugs?" 

She slightly chuckles "I'm ok I was also taken in by an amazing family and at first it was disgusting even to think of it but once you get used to the taste.. wait what do you mean boiling isles? Y/n I don't think we're in the same world! I'm in amphibia"

I then begin to panic, "What do you mean different worlds!?  we just got to be in the same one!"
"Y/n relax I'm sure everything will be fine, it's no big deal. When I find Marcy ill ask her, she seems to be an expert on this type of stuff!"  I relax a bit, her words being reassuring.

"Is Sasha with you?"
"Yeah about that... I have something to tell you about Sasha, She... well I mean we got into a f.." The words are cut off when the phone says,

"Your call has been disconnected." Then my phone proceeds to shut down leaving me staring at my reflection on the black screen. My vision gets blurry as the tears start to fall.

No NO NO no no no! Why? I was so close to getting answers, Stupid technology! I use my arm and aggressively start wiping my eyes.

Y/n calm down Luz probably has a phone charger plus Anne said that she was taken in and apparently having her tastebuds destroyed, it's likely she won't do anything stupid... right? 
(Oh crap Anne's bouta die)
I look up to try and keep the tears from falling, my eyes widen when I realize that it was now dark out. How long was I out here?

I start walking towards the owl's house. The house comes into view and Hooty is sleeping, I stop walking when I reach the door. Ok, pep talk, just remember the mascara your wearing is 40 dollars so you cant cry.

I chuckle at my own meme reference and open the door. I enter and notice the Eda, Luz, and King were crashed onto the couch.

I close the door behind me as quietly as I could. I smile slightly at their sleeping faces, I then walk upstairs the I grab a blanket, taking it, and carrying it downstairs.

I wrap the blanket around them and smile.  "good night everyone." I whisper so I could only hear myself, I then walk upstairs and head to my sleeping bag.

I was rudely awakened from my sleep when I hear arguing downstairs. I groan and look out the window to realize that it was morning.

I walk down the stairs and head into the kitchen to see Eda yelling at hooty, "What do you mean you don't know where she is!? What kind of house guard are you!?"

I see Luz looking at her plate sadly and King staring at the door. I walk over and take my seat just waiting until they notice me. I start sipping my water watching the drama go down.

"Oh honey I'm home!" They all turn to me, Eda lets out a sigh of relief and Luz almost hugs me to death while king hugs my legs making it impossible for me move.

"My girl is back! I knew you weren't abducted or died or had ranaway!" Luz says while hugging me tighter and King lets out a screech.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was?" Eda says looking upset. (Mama eda mode) "Hello why aren't you answering me?" waving a hand in front of my face, turning blue I manage to let out

" Cant.... breathe!"  Luz lets me go but King still holds on. "I was at the library but as I was walking back I found my phone so I tried to call my friend which worked! The battery died but before that I found out that she and the rest of my friends are in a different world called amphibia."

Luz put her hand on my shoulder giving me a reassuring smile. "Just don't worry us like that again ok kid?" I smile and nod.

" Good. Now how about we head to the stand and exploit unsuspecting citizens for their money?" We all cheer.... I don't think I'm mentally stable anymore.

I start walking to the door forgetting about King wrapped around my legs and fall face first onto the ground. "King you have to let me go"
"No!"

I sigh struggling to stand up, that's when I get an idea. "King stay here, oh and Luz i forgot to ask can I borrow your phone charger?" She nods and I thank her before bolting upstairs. 

I plus in my phone and look around the room. Aha! I grab my hoodie which is lying on the ground and put it on. 

(The hoodie y/n decides to wear can look however you'd like

(The hoodie y/n decides to wear can look however you'd like. This is just my idea lol)

I run downstairs to see King sitting at the bottom looking at me, I pick him up and put him in my hood. "You ok back there?"

"Yes I can see everything, I am king of the world!" I chuckle as I walked out the door. "YOU GUYS FORGOT ABOUT ME!" we all look at each other and start running down the path.

A/n Hey guys chapter finally done! Some interesting stuff here, also I was thinking of doing a Christmas or Halloween special chapter, I mean its not close to either of those times but lets just say In the Boiling Isles holidays come early, so I wanted to know if you think it would be a good idea. Oh and Y/ns birthday is coming up! She'll be turning 14 which is how old Luz currently is. Any way until next time!

A/n future
I just realized that I never addressed her birthday... Huh. Anywayyys it's time for me to call someone random out ... Do we happen to have a charlie, Kris, Chris, Tammy, ava or Sarah here? If so leave a comment and GO TO BED! oh if it's morning or the middle of day then.. STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GO! YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO

AGRESSIVE LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR