Chapter 14

Y/ns pov

"So you want to sneak me and Luz in to show off in front of your human association club? Isn't Luz banned?"

I look over to the poster that Eda had hanged up on the wall next to her wanted poster, she said she was waiting for mine 

"Well... I got the banned removed!"
"Mhmm" I look at Gus with a suspicious look on my face.

"Gus! This is amazing you really got the ban removed?" He nods. "I'll go... only if Y/n agrees to come!"

"Wait why do I have to go?!"
"Because you're barely around anymore! You're usually running off into the woods with sandwiches and meeting Amity!"
"That was one time!"
"One time this week! And it's Monday!" I open my mouth to disagree when realize, I have been spending a lot of time with Amity recently.

I didn't realize it but I smiled slightly at the thought. "Your right I haven't been around that munch, I'm going to regret this but ill go."
"Yes Yes YES!!!" She wrapped her arms around me, I roll my eyes at her excitement. 

"Ok before school ill come by to get you both, then we can use my magic to get y/n in her disguise." Luz smiles and waves at Gus as he leaves.

I run to the back door and sneak over to him doing a weird dance. "Nice moves little dude." He yelped then turned around to see Hooty staring at him.

"You didn't get Luz unbanned, did you?" Gus screamed and turned to me, "How.. when... what?" He points at the door then at me.

"Magic. After the one day at Hexside, I realized how strict principle Bump was and I know that he wouldn't do it for no reason... unless you blackmailed him! I have never been so proud treehugger! What did you blackmail him with, his internet history?"
"What is the internet?" I sigh about to give up but then I remember why I came out here.

"Not important, so did you really get her unbanned?" He nods frantically and definitely not suspicious, "Don't you trust me? Me and principal Bump came to an agreement on terms."
"Well since he's allowing Luz to go I don't see why he wouldn't allow another human to join! I'll go with no illusions."

He looks over at me with wide eyes, I smile knowing that I got him. " Y-yeah I don't see why not."
"Ok ill see you tomorrow! Can't wait to show off in front of your club, who knows maybe in front of the whole school!" I wave then I walk back into the house, tomorrow is going to be fun.

The next day because author is lazyy

"Password please OW!" I walk downstairs to see Gus in the living room. "Luz Gus is here!" I yell, not even a minute later Luz runs downstairs and starts bouncing excitedly.

"READY!" 
"Luz?"
"Yeah?"
"Your still in pajamas."
"Oh, hold that thought."

She then runs back upstairs. A few moments later she comes down in her usual clothes.

"I'm ready! Y/n did you make pancakes for the go?"
"No, but I did make ham sandwiches." "I LOVE HAM SANDWICHES! Where did you get the ham?"
" Don't ask, let's just go." 

Time skip

We make it to the gate when Willow runs over to us and give Luz and me a hug "It's good to see you both! Wish it was under different circumstances."

She mumbles then looks over at Gus, he sheepishly rubs his neck. She rolls her eyes and excuses herself, she grabs Gus's arm and pulls him to the side.

Me and Luz look at each other and shrug, our game of rock papers scissors shoot was interrupted a few moments later when Willow and Gus come back from their conversation. 

"Good news! We have about an hour before the club starts so I can give you a tour! But you both should stay low... you know to save the magic and keep the suspense."

Willow groans and facepalms. Luz nods and pulls her hood over her head, I roll my eyes and I do the same.
"OOoh, this is going to be fun!"
"Let's just get this over with."

We walk through the door and I notice nothing much has changed, I didn't know what I was expecting to see but something felt off.

I look around and I notice Amity standing next to two girls. I smile about to walk over to her when Gus grabs my arm,
"Treehugger what gives?!"
"Are you nuts!? What part of stay low don't you understand? Besides Amity will tell on us for sure!"
"Why would there be a need to tell? The bans been lifted right?"  He laughs nervously,

"Well they don't know about you being here" I get very close to his face, just staring at him. His face turns pink and his awkward laughing stops.

"True, but I trust Amity not to tell. But if your so worried ill talk to her when she's alone." I back up and wave my arm. "Shall we continue the tour?"

A/n Hey guys! Sorry that it's shorter than usual just been having writer's block... and I'm being lazy so.... yeah. Before I continue HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS REACH 600 VIEWS?! I DON'T  UNDERSTAND HOW A FANFICTION OF FROGS AND MAGIC WOULD GET THIS FAR!  Guess all of you have lost there mind waiting for the next season like me. Anyway until next time!

A/n
What name haven't I used... Ash.... go catch them all