Chapter 5

Anne's Pov
It was midnight as I began walking over to my favorite place to think, the hill only a few feet from the planters house. I start trudging up the hill with my bag in my hand. A few seconds later, I make it to the top and sit down with my legs crossed, looking up at l stars. Looking at the stars was the only way I could think, and I blame Saha for that.

I remember that back at home I would sneak out to the park because Sasha told me that it would be fun, she also got the others to join.

Y/n came up with the idea to talk about what we were thinking about at the exact moment. Sasha thought it was lame but we did it anyway, that was probably the first decision we've made without Sasha, and I'm glad we did.

After we finished talking we would look at the stars and say what shapes we see. Marcy just said what the constellations were, Sasha never tried, I could never make them out they just look like a bunch of blobs, but Y/n was the one who found every shape.

She created background stories for each shape or person she saw. Y/n was the most creative out of us, it was like she lived in her own world where all of her made-up characters would come to life. She said she learned by learning the ancient art of fanfiction, whatever that means.

I smile at the thought of us all hanging out. I continue looking at the stars trying to make a shape but was interrupted when I heard someone walking towards me. I turn my head to face the person and it was sprig smiling at me. I smile back and pat the ground next to me. We walk over and sit down.

"Anne what are you doing?"
"Just thinking"

he gives a slight nod then looks at the sky just like I was. I look back at the sky and we were left in a few moments of silence. "So what are you thinking about?"
"My friends."
" You've brought them up before, can you tell me about them?"

I start to get excited with a smile on my face I start describing each one of my friends.

"Sasha is pretty much the leader of the group, being strong and fearless but at times she can be a little manipulative. Marcy is super smart and she loves video games and fantasy, but she can be super oblivious to the world around her. And Y/n is the most creative person I know! She always puts other people's feelings before her own, she also can get caught up in her imagination. Y/n is also an amazing cook! Man, I miss her cooking. She also was a geek at times, going on about her Hufflepuff pride! I didn't care much for her rants but now, more than anything I wish I could hear her rant, it doesn't matter what she would rant about as long as I could hear her talk."

I use my arm to wipe my eyes as I feel tears start to form. I have a slight smile on my face as I look over to Sprig who has fallen asleep against my shoulder. I look back up, it wouldn't hurt to make new friends right?

If I have to stay here for a little longer, I wouldn't mind that much with my new friends and family, I'm sure the others are fine.

Marcy's Pov

I  stand there watching excitedly as the newts prepare to unveil the statue they created in my honor.

I start bouncing up and down with anticipation, my smile growing wider within each second. I watch as king Andreas walks over towards the statue and removes the tarp, revealing a building-sized version of me, my smile widens how much it looks like me.

"Marcy has shown bravery and courage, and her commitment to protecting our world. I have decided to promote Marcy to Chief Ranger of the Newtopian Knight Guard. Marcy Wu, do you accept this position?"

I nod my head excitedly. He smiles, " Tomorrow we will discuss our plan for further actions."

I watch him walk out of my view. I stare at the statue noticing they also created the locket I was wearing, I reach for my own and I open mine staring at the picture inside of it.

 The picture was of me and my friend's camping. Sasha was telling scary stories and Anne, Y/n, and I was hugging each other in fear.

I looked over at Y/n's picture closely and I notice that in her opposite hand of the one that was holding us, she was holding a marshmallow on a stick and it was caught on fire.

I start to laugh, I can't believe that I've never noticed that before! I closed the locket, looking up at the sky and wondering if they were doing as good as I was.

Sasha Pov

I see my reflection in the sword I was holding, preparing to leave for Wartwood. "Ok. Get your weapons ready, the rebellion ends today" I hold the sword above my head as the toad's cheer. I look out the window, "  I'm coming for you girls, then the world will be ours for the taken."

A/n this chapter took way too long to make. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and please leave suggestions in the comments on how I can make the story better! Until next time!

Another a/n!?
Oi. Yeah you. You right there. Yeah I see you right there CLARISSA. Put down your phone and go to bed. It is 1 am, you either have work tomorrow or school. And if your name isn't Clarissa... Do what ever the fuck you want I don't care but I'm watching you Clarissa.

Nah I'm just playing, go to bed losers, didn't expect me to swear huh? Well too bad and go to bed before I make you children.