Secret Love Song Pt.II

Mulai dari awal

"Jade please leave me alone."

"Im sorry. . . .I love you" Jade said before walking back down stairs telling the girl's parents bye and leaving.

"Did she tell you anything?" Jesy asked and Perrie shook her head,heading upstairs with two bowls of ice cream. She opened the door handing one to Leigh-Anne. She sat against the headboard. Leigh leaned her head on her mother's shoulder, spooning ice cream into her mouth.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Leigh shook her head.

"Can I guess what's wrong or do you want me to leave it alone?"

"You can guess" It's become a bit of a game trying to get Leigh-Anne to open up.

"Grades? Or something academic based" the girl shook her head. That already eliminated half the possibilities. Leigh-Anne really didn't have a life.

"Did mama do something?"

"No"

"Have i done something?"

"No"

"Is someone picking on you?"

"Nooo"

The girl whined. Perrie was so bad as guessing.

"Can you give me a hint? If it's not school related then I don't know"

"Jade" Leigh-Anne mumbled.

"Did you two break up?"

"That's what it feels like."Perrie sighed, Teenagers are so confusing.

"But she was just here, everything seemed fine. Was there a miscommunication or something?"

"When you and mama were in school did she ever ignore you, just act like you didnt exist ?"

"No. Is that what she's done?"

"Yeah. We were walking to school. She had her arm around me and everything was fine. But when we got there she walked away from me, she didn't want to sit next to me, look at me or talk to me.I-" She began to cry into her hands. Perrie rubbed her back.

"Are you sure you're not looking too deep into it" Leigh-Anne nodded. She and Jade were pretty much attached at the hip. They only spoke to each other at school, they didn't speak to anyone else.

Jesy came in a few minutes later announcing that dinner was ready, she joined the two on the bed asking what happened. Perrie repeated what Leigh-Anne  told her.

"Babe, she might've been having a bad day"

"Why didn't she just say that? Even when she's having a bad day she still holds my hand when we walk to class and, and waits for me when my classes end"

"Did you give her a chance to explain herself?" Jesy asked. She was sure that Jade wasn't just ignoring her for no reason.

"No, and I'm not going to. She shouldn't have done that. She saw that I was upset and didn't care. When she's upset i always try to make her feel better even though i'm never the one who causes it."

"That's not fair Leigh, she might have her own reasons." She stubbornly shook her head. Jesy turned to Perrie,

"See what you created? come eat dinner"

___

For the rest of the week Leigh-Anne ignored Jade. She wanted to show Jade how she felt She didn't respond to any of her texts or phone calls. Jade was thinking of ways to get Leigh-Anne's attention. Leigh-Anne was making friends and it appeared that she was doing fine without Jade. Which was a front. The girl spent a lot of time with her parents to take her mind off of Jade but it was still hard. But Jade had an idea.