65

surprise surprise- i updated again :)

also, slight trigger warning (idk) mention of suicide.

(iv)

THE girl laughed and looked at Renjun.

"Aww, what are you going to do? Shoot my leg again?" Min-suk seethed out.

Renjun scoffed, "Tell me what your mission is- what do you want from Hyeon-U and Su-bin?"

"Sorry, boss' orders- I can't say anything. Oh, except for... you're going to fucking die." Min-suk spat out.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun punched the girl in the face and looked at her angrily.

"Tell me what you're going to do or you'll fucking die. Don't test me." Renjun furiously shouted.

Min-suk groaned in annoyance, "Su-bin always has someone with her. It's so fucking annoying- trying to kill her. She just HAD to live in Hee-young's house and Min-seok is always with her. I thought that would be it- maybe if I just killed them both, I could kill her but then... you fucking came!"

Renjun punched the girl again.

"So?! What the fuck are you going to do?!" Renjun exclaimed, tightening his grip around her shirt.

"I'll kill you!" She screamed.

Renjun pushed Min-suk to the ground and stood onto the girl's hand that held her gun. He pulled the gun out of her hand forcefully and then emptied the gun.

Throwing the gun behind him, Renjun pointed his gun at the girl's head.

"You sure?" He muttered, his gaze cold and filled with no remorse.

"I always have help," Min-suk muttered. 

"You'll always be the weaker one. You were Young-ja's minion and you're Choyeon's pawn. Nothing else- all you do is repeat what Young-ja says." Renjun said with a smirk.

Min-suk laughed, "But I started all the rumours- from you being 'so dangerous' to Su-bin being poor. Also, don't forget my comments on her posts- they were quite effective."

"Did you want her to commit suicide or something?" Renjun bluntly questioned.

"Kind of- to at least lead her to be alone... so I could kill her." Min-suk said.

Renjun punched the girl again, "Shut the fuck up. She could have been alone in many circumstances."

"But you're her fucking soulmate! Boss doesn't want you dead but- she doesn't know that you two are soulmates so... I was in a dilemma. Because of a fucking mafia member!" Min-suk screamed.