04

"WAIT! WHAT?!" Min-seok exclaimed

Su-bin sighed, taking a sip of her drink, "I still can't believe that happened."

The boy sighed, "Did he have any weapons?"

Su-bin vigorously nodded her head, "He had a gun! And he was there for a boy who had also entered the store. He looked so scared. Oh my god, my heart is still pounding."

The girl fanned her face, a slightly dramatic touch to her attitude.

Min-seok furrowed his eyebrows with worry, "You didn't get hurt, did you? Are you bleeding anywhere? Did you call the police?"

"I'm fine but... I don't know about the boy." Su-bin answered, her eyes filling with tears.

"Look, you're safe and the police know about it. Don't worry about the boy, I'm pretty sure they've found him by now." Min-seok reassured, engulfing the girl's hand with his slightly bigger hand.

Su-bin exhaled a sigh, "Okay, I'll stop worrying."

Her voice came out very soft and slightly cracked which definitely meant the opposite of her words.

"Just... don't feel like it's your fault, okay? You did your best and that's what counts." Min-seok said, trying to make her feel less guilty and paranoid.

Nodding her head, Su-bin took a sip of her tea and hummed, as her mind became surrounded with useless thoughts. The little bubbles of words that crowded her mind drowned out the guilty and stressful emotions that built up in her.

Taking another sip, her eyes lit up as she pulled out an idea from her mind. 

"Let's go shopping!" Su-bin exclaimed, her cheeks lifting up.

Min-seok gave the girl a small smile knowing how she was with her sudden attitude. She stood up and practically dragged the boy out of the cafe, her heart still erratically beating.

"WHY do you call it shopping if you're just going to stare at the clothes and move on?" Min-seok questioned as he cashed out his clothes. 

Su-bin pouted, "You know why." 

The boy looked down at the polished, white tiled floor as they walked outside the store. 

"I mean, Binnie you have enough to buy a whole rack. Spoil yourself, kid." He said, ruffling the girl's hair.

"But... it's just- WHY ARE THEY SO PRICEY?!" Su-bin dramatically cried out.

Min-seok rolled his eyes as they both exited the shopping mall. "You're such a drama queen."

"Whatever. You're more dramatic than me lover boy." The girl retorted, shooting a small glare toward the boy.

The cold night rolled in, the soft wisp wind flying through the empty air. As the blue sky turned into a hue of pink and orange, Su-bin waved goodbye to Min-seok.

She walked towards the bus station near the mall and sat in the waiting area. As she waited for the bus, the girl looked at her phone whilst a yawn escaped from her lips.

She went to cover her mouth with her right hand but stopped when her eyes caught sight of something. Looking at her right wrist with anticipation, she stared at the letter 'R' that had appeared.

Her mind switched blank as she inspected the foreign tattoo. A stray breath left her mouth as she recollected her thoughts.

Muttering "I have a soulmate?", Su-bin was totally blown away. However, her questioning demeanour disappeared as soon as she regained her mind.

"I GOT MY SOULMATE?!" She screamed.

With her eyes sparkling like the multiple shining stars in the pastel evening sky, Su-bin's body lit on fire. Her cheeks were lightly dusted pink, her finger grazing over the letter.

She adored it. The letter 'R' looked so pretty to her.

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, user99086

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, user99086 ...

had a fun day with this guy :) 

I'm doing a sort of insta type of book with this one

to fit with the title :)