27

above is a visual of the type of place hee-young lives in.

(i)

TODAY, Su-bin didn't have her classes which made her quite sad. She sat down on her chair facing her phone as boredom resided within her.

It was currently 3:00 pm- yes it was the afternoon. The girl had woken up at 5:30 as usual and had to prepare a banquet for Choon-hee's (Mrs Song) meeting with other rich mothers.

She didn't know too much except for the fact it was to get on their good sides to receive sponsors for their company. However, Su-bin had taken two hours to do that then, at 8:00 am she prepared breakfast for In-su (Mr Song) and then she had to clean up the place as always.

She had to be very precise with her cleaning, no dust on the table, no stains on the windows, no dirt on the floor, no creases on their clothes and no missing papers in their folders.

That took the girl two extra hours to do and then she went grocery shopping which took her additional 2 hours because of the extra demands that Choon-hee gave.

Then the rest of the hours that led up to 3:00 pm was just Su-bin sleeping but of course, when she woke up she scolded herself.

She sighed as she thought about what she can do, "Hee-young is busy, Min-seok is also busy and I don't know what Renjun is up to."

As if on cue, her head started to ache along with her heart throbbing. Su-bin placed her hand on her forehead and shakily sighed.

"We didn't heal." She muttered.

She thought about fetching her medicine to ease the pain slightly but then, she thought it was a great excuse to meet Renjun. Slipping her phone out of her pocket, she went to his contact.

"MOVE to my left dumbass!" Renjun exclaimed.

He was in his room navigating the other members out of a hotel building. He stared at his screen and watched them slowly trying to get out of a room.

"Shit. Stop moving, they're entering the room." He mumbled.

"What do we do now?" Jisung whispered.

Renjun looked at the map and then around the place. He typed away- hacking CCTV cameras so no one could see the members.

He also did a quick search of the hotel and thought of some solutions. As he went back to looking at his members, he felt his wrist sting in pain.

"You'll have to jump out of the window," Renjun said, wincing at the sudden burn.

"WHAT?!" Jaemin whisper-shouted.

Chenle, Jisung and Jaemin were under big stress- they were in the bedroom of a leader (of a rival mafia). The man (the leader) that had entered the room was in the kitchen, filling a glass of liquor.

"Don't panic. Donghyuck and Jeno will meet you guys on the fifth floor. There's a room in the same column of your room that will open. You just need to get down there." Renjun explained.

"Hyung, we're on the eighth floor! How are you so sure that we won't be caught?" Chenle questioned.

"Trust me," Renjun said.

The boys followed his order and walked to the right side of the bedroom- where the windows were. Jisung kept looking at the door whilst Jaemin took out a device and placed it on the window.

The device lasered through the glass, making a circle. Taking the circle pane of glass out, Jaemin placed a rope with a hook- hooking it onto the ledge underneath the window.

"Okay- you're all clear, go now," Renjun said, with his head aching.

Jaemin made his way down the windows, and as he reached the window- he didn't see the window open.

"Renjun?" Jaemin asked with concern.

Renjun held his head in agony but as he looked up he cursed himself for not opening the window. He pressed a button and the window opened up.

Jaemin jumped inside and the other three did the same.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jisung asked Renjun.

Sighing, Renjun brushed his fingers through his hair, "I'm fine. Sorry about that, the connection is a bit bad."

The boys knew that something was up but didn't bring it up to not trouble him.

"You guys can carry out the mission from here, right? I don't think I can continue." Renjun said, holding his wrist.

"I'll take it from here, don't worry," Donghyuck said.

"Thanks," Renjun said and then disconnected the call.

He groaned in annoyance at the pain that grew in his head and wrist. Picking up his phone, the boy thought to call Su-bin but then read a message from her.

target's daughter
hey renjun! I'm kinda having headaches, do you want to meet up?

target's daughterhey renjun! I'm kinda having headaches, do you want to meet up?