11

HASTILY thinking of a place, Renjun blurted "Dove street

HASTILY thinking of a place, Renjun blurted "Dove street."

"Where?" Areum asked, clearly annoying the man.

"In Upper Kultur," Renjun replied with annoyance.

"I don't know what happened between you guys but, Hyeon-U went on a holiday. He's been gone for 2 months- don't worry he's not missing." Areum said with a small smile.

Sighing Renjun went forward with his plan, "Are you sure? Is there any way I can contact someone else? He told us that if we couldn't contact him within a week that he would be in danger."

"Wow, you're really bad at this," Areum mumbled.

"What?" Renjun questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Lee Su-bin. That's his daughter who coincidentally goes to this University. Kultur High University." Areum said with amusement.

Renjun looked at Areum with confusion.

"Don't worry, I'm in your department," Areum whispered, showing her NCT tattoo.

Renjun nodded his head and then exited the station, he was left dumbfounded. Shaking off the encounter, he walked on the grey path towards the University.

'I need to know about the place and about this girl.'

Fully invested in his task, Renjun started to feel a headache form whilst a huge shot of pain went through his body. Coughing, he held his wrist that burned.

Renjun approached the University but, he couldn't get a good look as he found a huge crowd in front of the entrance. With his legs feeling like they were burning on fire, he slowly tried to enter the university but immediately fell onto the ground.

Before going unconscious he heard the people that were talking and muttering to themselves.

"Did he also faint?!"

"Oh my god- I think they're soulmates."

OPENING her eyes, Su-bin sat up in her bed and groaned as she looked in front of her. From the materials seen- she knew she was in the hospital.

Turning to her right, she saw the heart monitor and saw her reflection on the screen. She was surprised when she see saw a bandage around her head.

Reaching out to touch it with her right hand, she was stopped. Su-bin looked beside her and found her hand intertwined with another person's hand.

Letting go of their hand, she immediately caught the sight of her name on the hand. Looking at the owner of the hand- she saw an angelic sleeping boy next to her.

That's when the girl realised that the two single beds were joined together. Her eyes widened and gasped.

"My soulmate?!" Su-bin whispered to herself.

Covering her mouth, the girl looked at the boy with curiosity. Looking at his lip and ear piercings made the girl react with surprise.

She looked at her wrist, the name 'RENJUN' now revealed. A small smile appeared on her face and she looked back at the boy.

Her adoration was short-lived as concern washed over her. She looked at Renjun's face to see if there were any injuries and if he was breathing normally.

Biting her lip, Su-bin waited for a few minutes to see if Renjun could wake up. After five minutes went by, she placed the back of her hand on his forehead to see if maybe he had a fever.

As her eyes gazed at his eyelashes, the boy's eyes opened suddenly. Renjun's heartbeat increased rapidly as he found the girl hovering over him.

He pushed her off, sitting up quickly and turning away to his left side.

"Who the hell are you?" He questioned with a hint of irritation.

Su-bin showed her wrist to him which made Renjun look at his name. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Scoffing Renjun got up and picked up his bag that was on a chair and walked away. 

"WAIT!" Su-bin exclaimed, also getting up from her bed and walking towards him.

AYY- they finally met!!