42

(ii)

(ii)

"NO, I don't," Renjun said.

His heart wavered and he knew he wasn't fooling anyone. Renjun knew he was only trying to convince himself about the lack of liking towards the girl.

But of course, he only found himself liking her more with each moment he spent with her. Her bold gestures always made his heart flutter and whenever their eyes would meet, he couldn't look away.

"Ooh wait... did you get a message from her just now?" Jaemin asked teasingly.

Renjun blushed from embarrassment looking away, "No. It was... Sungchan from the store telling me about my shift."

Jaemin shook his head playfully, "No, it was... hold on."

The boy looked at Renjun's phone quickly and smiled widely, "It was Su-bin."

Renjun shook his head, leaving his room as he looked for his keys. Jaemin laughed boisterously as he followed Renjun.

"You're going to see her now?" He asked.

"No. I said-"

"Don't lie to me! Is it a date?" Jaemin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Renjun groaned, "No, we're just painting."

"Ooh, a painting date," Jingyi said walking out of her room.

"Shut up Jingyi," Renjun said as he wore his leather gloves.

"Oh ho ho. He's going to impress Su-bin with his artistic skills." Jaemin said with a smirk.

Jingyi fake gagged, "Ew, he's going to act all lovey-dovey with her."

Jaemin laughed at the girl's comment and Renjun scoffed, glaring at his sister.

"It isn't a date- I'm just going to acquire... a hobby," Renjun said as he walked to the door.

Jingyi rolled her eyes, "Riiight."

As Renjun opened the door he shook his head in annoyance hearing Jaemin, "Give a hello kiss to her for me!"

STANDING in front of a tall building, Su-bin stood around waiting for Renjun. She held her phone tightly and bit her lip in anxiousness.

"Hey," Renjun spoke.

Su-bin looked at the boy in surprise and smiled brightly. "Hi! Let's go in!"

Renjun nodded and as they entered the building, Su-bin gasped at the classy interior. 

"How did you find this place?" Renjun asked, in awe of the place.

Su-bin glanced at Renjun and back at the interior, "This is Hee-young's dad's building."