53

thank you for 5K reads!!

(iii)

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, ur_bo0!, jinnie, r0ses4me, user33, l0veth3ory!

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, ur_bo0!, jinnie, r0ses4me, user33, l0veth3ory! ...

picnic date @min_min<3 @youngie__77 @ur_bo0!

& renjunnie

----------------------------------------------

ur_bo0!
that shirt was my favourite shirt 😭

youngie
you look ugly in green

09suki!
she keeps on hanging out with hee-young. what an attention whore 🙄
you shouldn't even be there

user20
YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!

jinnie
you're all stunning!

min_min<3
you kicked me off the mat, for a photo?

SU-BIN sighed in contentment as she looked over the mountainous terrain. The landscape was a beautiful sight for the girl, and she felt at peace.

She thought it was perfect for everyone, especially Renjun. The peaceful atmosphere calmed down the group as they were surrounded by beautiful nature.

"It's so pretty up here!" Bora exclaimed.

Min-seok glanced at the girl and chuckled, "Don't expect me to say a cliche line."

Bora pouted and looked at Min-seok with furrowed eyebrows. "Can't you at least compliment me? I dressed a bit 'girly' for you."

"Girly? You call wearing a ruffled top, girly? You look the same. Stop trying to change your style." Min-seok muttered.

"You're so annoying! I literally said you were handsome and you can't compliment me back?!" Bora said frustratingly.

The two started bickering which made Su-bin giggle and Hee-young sigh.

"You guys make me feel so single. Why'd you drag me here?" Hee-young asked.

Su-bin widely smiled, "To relax! To de-stress ourselves!"

As she basked under the warmth of the sun's rays and enjoyed the peace on their side of the place, Min-seok's scream ruined the silence. He ran across the grass being chased by Bora.

"OKAY! OKAY! YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY! OKAY?! LIKE- you're beauty is one of a kind." Min-seok said, lying on the grass out of breath.

Bora huffed an aggravated sigh and then punched the boy's shoulder as she sat next to him. A huge blush appeared on her face but she still looked angry.

"Stop flirting in front of me!" Hee-young shouted at the couple.

"Did you say this was going to be peaceful?" Renjun sarcastically asked.

As Su-bin ate a grape, she smiled at his remark.

"Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" She asked a little smirk on her lips.

Renjun's eyebrows furrowed as he grew flustered and when he answered her, he stuttered over his words. "If it's away from those two, then yes."

Brightly smiling, Su-bin stood up and offered her hand to Renjun. The boy looked up and as the bright rays surrounded the girl, it looked like a halo had formed around her.

Renjun held onto Su-bin's hand, a small blush appearing on his face and stood up. Still holding onto his hand, Su-bin lead Renjun into the forest.

As they went deeper, they reached a little pond with a small waterfall. The crashing of the water echoed through the calm forest. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Su-bin asked, looking at the pink lotuses that floated on the pond.

Renjun glanced at Su-bin, his blush growing and looked back at the pond. He cleared his throat, trying to stop his throbbing heart and nodded.

"But..." Su-bin started.

The two looked at each other and Su-bin stared into Renjun's eyes, "No beauty can compare to yours."

Renjun's eyes widened at her comment and he looked away immediately.

"Shut up." He muttered.

Su-bin giggled at his reaction and stepped closer, "Aww, come on Jun! We're supposed to be healing. I can feel my wrist ache again."

Renjun handed his hand out to her and Su-bin pouted. She held onto his hand but then pulled him into a hug.

Burying her head into his chest, Su-bin listened to Renjun's erratic heartbeat which made her smile.

"You like hugging me. Don't you?" Su-bin asked.

She closed her eyes and kept her focus on the rhythm of his heart. Renjun scoffed as he stared off at the pond.

"No. I don't." He muttered, his hands loosely wrapping around her.

Su-bin smirked, she looked up at the boy- her chin resting on his chest and questioned him. "Then, why is your heart beating so fast?"

Another blush crept up on Renjun's face and he shook his head, "I was just surprised."

"Okay..." Su-bin mumbled and stared at the boy.

She looked at his picture-perfect face, leaning away to admire his features. Her heart rate sped up as she looked at him and as Renjun looked back, they both found themselves in a tranquil atmosphere.

With the wind whistling in the background and the trees rustling around them, everything felt magical to the girl. Renjun tried to look away, averting his gaze but they would always travel back to his soulmate.

Su-bin looked at how frantic Renjun's eyes were and chuckled. She stood on her tippy toes and then pecked his lips.

Breaking the hug, a hue of pink appeared on Su-bin's cheeks and Renjun was speechless. Completely surprised by the girl.

"I hope you can tell me what you wanted to say very soon."

not one but TWO kisses?

wow, is this really my book?