21

(

(.)

FIDGETING with her hair, Su-bin waited in front of Bora's house. The music was blasting through the house, but Renjun didn't show up.

'I did message him.' Su-bin looked at the message she had sent him.

subinnie
Hey, there's a party that I've been invited to. You should come along! :)

Su-bin bit her lip in anxiousness. 'Was it too informal? Or too commanding?'

The girl pouted with distress plaguing her mind. With the cold air wrapping around her, Su-bin started to shiver so she turned around to enter back inside.

But once she heard the sound of a car door open, she turned around hoping to see him but immediately frowned as she saw a stranger. Sighing, Su-bin walked up the stairs and as she held onto the doorknob she heard someone shout out loud.

"SU-BIN! WAIT!" Renjun shouted.

He ran up the stairs and held onto her arm. Huffing from being out of breath, Su-bin smiled at the boy.

"You came!" She exclaimed.

Renjun looked up at the girl, "Well... parties are cool."

Su-bin giggled, "Right and that is so the reason why you ran up the stairs. Because... you're just so excited about the party."

Renjun scoffed at her teasing and opened the door, "For your information, I really do like parties."

Su-bin followed behind him with a playful smile, "You sound so serious."

Renjun rolled his eyes as he navigated his way through the lively crowd, "Stop tantalizing me."

"But I'm not," Su-bin said humorously.

Sighing, Renjun stopped walking as he found himself at an empty corner of the house. Su-bin leaned against the wall and looked at the boy.

She watched his eyes dart over the place as if he was looking for someone. Momentarily his eyebrows would raise up and then fall back down.

She was intrigued by his mystique attitude and aura. His whole facade was something that captivated Su-bin.

She weirdly felt that something was off but she shook the feeling off. Renjun exasperatedly sighed, his teeth tugging on his lip ring.

Su-bin just noticed the accessory and became awed.

"Wow- you're so handsome," Su-bin muttered.

Renjun turned to look at her, "What?"

Su-bin stood up properly and looked at Renjun's furrowed eyebrows. Pointing to his eyebrows, she stood in front of him, her eyes staring straight into his.

"You look cute when you're mad." She said confidently.

Renjun's cheeks slightly heated up as his eyebrows softened. He looked away, an angered expression appearing on his face.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

Su-bin giggled at his flustered state and held onto his hand.

"Come on! This is a party, everyone's dancing while we're here looking like a gloomy couple. Relax, let's have some fun!" Su-bin exclaimed.

Renjun relaxed his tensed muscles a bit but he looked back up at the crowd as he remembered seeing a familiar person. Locking his eyes on the sketchy figure, he pushed Su-bin's hand quickly and made his way to the person.

Su-bin's smile immediately disappeared as the boy disregarded her. She watched him walk away quickly leaving her all alone.

"I guess there's something more important than me." She mumbled under her breath.

But weirdly, she didn't feel as upset as she thought she would. Su-bin knew that something about her soulmate felt off- very off.

"Who are you looking for Huang Renjun?" She whispered, confused.

Without thinking, her legs lead her through the dancing crowd and towards where Renjun was walking. She looked at the boy walking upstairs and as she tried to make it to the back of the room, someone pulled her aside.

Snapping out of her intense concentration, Su-bin looked at the person holding her by the shoulder.

"Min-seok! How are you?" She asked excitedly.

Chuckling Min-seok led Su-bin to the gaming area, "I'm good but, everyone's been asking for you and your boyfriend."

"Oh, Renjun isn't with me right now," Su-bin answered.

"Did he go somewhere? Oh! Remind me how he's your boyfriend? Wait, did you say something weird again?" Min-seok asked in a joking manner.

"Firstly, he's talking to someone. Secondly, he's my soulmate and thirdly, no! I did not say anything weird." Su-bin replied, crossing her arms dramatically.

" Su-bin replied, crossing her arms dramatically